• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey hey, I didn't fall.

I'm just as cool as one who nearly caused a domino effect at Boston.:fisch:

Oooh! Hey I've heard of that chick. I've heard she's pretty freaking awesome! :biggrin2:

Hey guys, how's things?

25 more days. : P

I'm pretty good, thanks. I know, 25 days!! I'm getting way excited.

:biggrin2: I was talking to mom earlier about it and I told her that everyday I'm thankful that we had to buy seats and that it's not standing room only so we don't have to line up super early. It would have been so cold. :boxed: The last gig in Boston I got cold waiting and it was in the summer. : P

Last week it was below zero while I was waiting for the bus in the morning. Way to start off right after vacation, huh?

It was surprisingly warm here today, though. It was about 50! I think it's going to be close to 60 tomorrow or Wednesday! I'm excited for that too. So hey, there's always hope for warm weather on Feb. 1st. Boston's weather is always weird. They say "If you don't like the weather in New England...wait a minute." Haha it's really true though.

agh, don't remind me of the cold. :(

it's going to be freezing in the Q for salt lake.

:( *hands you a hot tub.*

Last week it was below zero while I was waiting for the bus in the morning. Way to start off right after vacation, huh?

It was surprisingly warm here today, though. It was about 50! I think it's going to be close to 60 tomorrow or Wednesday! I'm excited for that too. So hey, there's always hope for warm weather on Feb. 1st. Boston's weather is always weird. They say "If you don't like the weather in New England...wait a minute." Haha it's really true though.

Yeah that saying is DEFINITELY true and I stand by it 100%. It's been up in the 30's today and rainy. A lot of our snow has melted. It really baffles me how it can be THAT warm just a state away from me. I want it to be that warm. I really can't wait to get out of this state. :naughty: I remember last winter was one of our warmest winters here. It got up to around 70 at one point. That's really rare. We're lucky to get high 30's during the winter. :naughty:

a hot tub sounds soooo wonderful right about now.

Yes... yes it does. *hops in* :naughty:

Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to live there. The only thing I'd do is ski...but I still wouldn't know what to do without my city right around the corner.

Not to mention you get about 72 feet of snow a week...

Yes, I'm actually posting this from my ice cave that's 983497249 feet below the snow. :roftl: A lot of people come up here to go to college for TV, Meteorology and yes.... ski resort management. :naughty: *transfers*