:pbjt:

Liar is amazing and is most amazing when performed in black lycra, keep yourself alive amazing too, i think i love this early stuff the best, but im so torn it all so fab, but this stuff is just so vibrant

I love this song , wished they could of played it live :wub2:

Seems so much a classic , the 3 vocals

Btw .. that place where they are standing for made in heaven looks stunning:wub2:

oh I love this song and so poignant (sp?) I love Roger's bit, it works really well, with them all doing a verse, I always wondered why no John though, do you think he just cant sing, cause I dont think he ever sang a solo.

I wonder what it's about - obsessive controlling partner or dying and god maybe.

I really want to visit montreux, Switz(spoke to violet sky about this a while ago) and see the freddie monument, thats the view isnt it? Didnt they record it there?

oh I love this song and so poignant (sp?) I love Roger's bit, it works really well, with them all doing a verse, I always wondered why no John though, do you think he just cant sing, cause I dont think he ever sang a solo.

I wonder what it's about - obsessive controlling partner or dying and god maybe.

I really want to visit montreux, Switz(spoke to violet sky about this a while ago) and see the freddie monument, thats the view isnt it? Didnt they record it there?

Yes ... this is true , if you ever go or planning to go please bounce it off me , I would love to :wub2:

garaunteed sobbing with this one, it was ok when brian sang it but when fred did , my Goodness, brilliant

I actually much prefer Brian's version. Of course, Freddie did an amazing job with it, as he did with all songs. But listening to Brian's version, you can hear so much emotion in his voice and how sad and regretful he was about the situation he'd caused. And when Brian did it live, it was never as perfect or as vocally powerful as Freddie could have been, but it was just so heart-wrenching and he always had tears in his eyes by the end. :tears::wub2:

pure bliss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehm66kyldB8

unbelievable such talent

Brilliant.

I actually much prefer Brian's version. Of course, Freddie did an amazing job with it, as he did with all songs. But listening to Brian's version, you can hear so much emotion in his voice and how sad and regretful he was about the situation he'd caused. And when Brian did it live, it was never as perfect or as vocally powerful as Freddie could have been, but it was just so heart-wrenching and he always had tears in his eyes by the end. :tears::wub2:

Brilliant.

you are quite right Brian really did believe in that song, i managed to see him live a few times and he was amazing, much better than on CD. Do you know what the song is about?

Hmmmm I remember talking about this a few years ago now .. never came off

I think VSKY took some roses to the statue for us:wub2:

BTW .. anyone got Queen Absolute yet?

I think i rem that too, with Violet sky...there is still time yet

I always think that Mika is a cross between fred and Brian

Yeshhhhhhh

He seems to have Brains soft side with Freddies performance and flair

I mean Freddie did have a harsh side , you see it , he was a diva and blunt

I dont think weve seen "too" much or little of that side of Mika yet

Yeshhhhhhh

I dont think weve seen "too" much or little of that side of Mika yet[/quote

exactly and Mika has Brians self-assuredness, Fred always came across uncomfortable when ever not performing.

Yeshhhhhhh

I dont think weve seen "too" much or little of that side of Mika yet[/quote

exactly and Mika has Brians self-assuredness, Fred always came across uncomfortable when ever not performing.

Mika has masssive massive charm , freddie did too without question , example ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkAks43bzGI

But its tainted with some nerves

this is my fav interview I love love love it but he is firey and narky, I love it fred is adorable and full of charm but he cares what people think. I dont think Mika would get narked like this and have to make his point so many times:roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9XUNWsktHs&feature=related

I adore him, he is so funny with the leader thing!

You know is it just me , especially that first clip he oooooozesssss chicken appeal :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Something major going on there , maybe its the power , not sure .. just it flows out of him , I mean for me older mercury = more appeal than young Mika