Mika on SAGA, TF1, December 26th (tonight), 8PM GMT

Niki27

Mika is supposed to me mentioned during the French show SAGA tonight. I have no idea what they will say, nor if it will be long or just a few seconds.

And no, I'm not recording :bleh:

Joking, I'm recording :biggrin2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is supposed to me mentioned during the French show SAGA tonight. I have no idea what they will say, nor if it will be long or just a few seconds.

And no, I'm not recording :bleh:

Joking, I'm recording :biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Is Saga the show or the station? What kind of a show is it?

Saga is just a show on the channel TF1 (is that what u asked :doh:)

and its about "stars", ppl like Paris Hilton or reports on artist but for Mika,I dont think they are going to talk about him like that, just to talk about the ppl who "stood out" this year

Is Saga the show or the station? What kind of a show is it?

It's the name of the show. The channel is TF1.

It's a show about people, their lives and whereabouts.

But today is special, end of the year etc, so they'll have a moment in the show when they'll come back on the people who "marked" the year 2007. And Mika is among these, according to their website at least.

I'm recording but not watching. It'll be over in 1h30 or so, I'll then watch it all fast speed and will subtitle and upload.

It's the name of the show. The channel is TF1.

It's a show about people, their lives and whereabouts.

But today is special, end of the year etc, so they'll have a moment in the show when they'll come back on the people who "marked" the year 2007. And Mika is among these, according to their website at least.

I'm recording but not watching. It'll be over in 1h30 or so, I'll then watch it all fast speed and will subtitle and upload.

It was just on and it was nothing special, mostly extracts from LICM (dvd) and voices over it to translate what he's saying. Otherwise, they talked about his "Madonna collaboration and some guy told it was "one of the phenomène" of the year or something

It was just on and it was nothing special, mostly extracts from LICM (dvd) and voices over it to translate what he's saying. Otherwise, they talked about his "Madonna collaboration and some guy told it was "one of the phenomène" of the year or something

Did they put in the Graham Norton thread, that Mika said that there was no collaboration with Madonna and it was all rubbish?

They had a chat with him before he sang, but they didn't show it.

Was that all? :blink:

Did they put in the Graham Norton thread, that Mika said that there was no collaboration with Madonna and it was all rubbish?

They had a chat with him before he sang, but they didn't show it.

I dunno,I havent read that thread :blush-anim-cl:

But they did say it :blink:

I guess they dont have as much information as here on MFC!