Let's talk POLITICS ( NO FIGHTS)

BonjourMika1990

Barefoot. In a blizzard. Just to get to the barn for the butter churn, before you realized you'd left it in the house the day before.

Ugh, I hate churning butter.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed. There was a nice guy, the only candidate I would be willing to fully support, one Mr. Dennis Kucinich...but as usual, he was practically ignored.

Barefoot. In a blizzard. Just to get to the barn for the butter churn, before you realized you'd left it in the house the day before.

Well, i'd support him. The Campaign for Nice People in Politics:naughty:

Did you hear the republicans throwing a bitchfit because Barack said something about putting lipstick on a pig?

Come on. I'm not even a dem, and I know he didn't mean anything by it. Besides, that's an OLDDD saying. My pap used to use it when he was a boy. Get real.

have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNiw0DdSfNk

:naughty:

off topic right now I guess but...

what do you think about abortion? here, you never hear anything except "it's gooood and it MUST be freeee". And yes, I do think so too.

What is the arguments for another option?

Please, this topic has been argued to death in this thread.

There are plenty of people on both sides and we eventually had to just drop it before the debate got ugly.

There are plenty of people on both sides and we eventually had to just drop it before the debate got ugly.

Like your face!

I don't know where that came from.:shocked: This thread just makes me want to fight with people.

*looks for something heavy to pick up and throw*

Did anyone watch Saturday Night Live last night? I only saw the opening segment, and I don't think I've laughed that hard at an SNL skit in a loooonnnnggg time.

It was Amy Poehler dressed up as Hilary and then they had Tina Fay as Sarah Palin. :naughty: She looked so much like her. When I first glanced, I really thought it was Palin. Anyway, it was really funny.

Did anyone watch Saturday Night Live last night? I only saw the opening segment, and I don't think I've laughed that hard at an SNL skit in a loooonnnnggg time.

It was Amy Poehler dressed up as Hilary and then they had Tina Fay as Sarah Palin. :naughty: She looked so much like her. When I first glanced, I really thought it was Palin. Anyway, it was really funny.

I didn't see that.

My dad won't shut up about how much Tina Fey looks like Sarah Palin, though.

I still think McCain looks like Cotton Hill.

MikaPalin.jpg

WTF!:shocked:

Holy Christ!!!!

can you please explain which parts are belonging to mika, cause i can't tell really!:roftl:

ok teeth are obvious but...:blink:

can i see the original pic too? who is she?

omg..:lmfao:

WTF!:shocked:

Holy Christ!!!!

can you please explain which parts are belonging to mika, cause i can't tell really!:roftl:

ok teeth are obvious but...:blink:

can i see the original pic too? who is she?

omg..:lmfao:

2858024534_e81ef8b9be_o.jpg

Nuff said. ;P

I didn't see that.

My dad won't shut up about how much Tina Fey looks like Sarah Palin, though.

I still think McCain looks like Cotton Hill.

I honestly didn't even make the connection until I saw Tina dressed up like Palin.

Yeah, I can see the resemblance.

johnmccainiscottonhill.jpg