The Sarah McCluskey Fan Club Thread

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah you have the cutest accent!! I was just listening to your stuff while reading the MFC, and when the radio spot came on, it was so interesting cos your speaking voice and singing voice are similar but not. I've always mentally pronounced your name with an Australian accent (cos that's what I am), but I'll never be able to read it now without mentally pronouncing it with a Hull accent. Reminds me of uni. My microbiology lecturer was Scottish, and once I was qualified and working as a nurse out on the wards I simply could not say Strepticocci without using a Scottish accent.

I am so interested to see where you go and how your voice develops. You already sound much older than you are when singing, I'm really curious to know what you'll sound like by the time you hit Mika's age.

I'd like to say well done kiddo, but am pretty sure that would come across as patronising, so let's pretend I didn't, and instead I'll say something else.....

Wow. Drums - yourself, guitar - yourself, keyboard - yourself, vocals - yourself etc etc. You are one very talented girl.:wub2:

Sarah you have the cutest accent!! I was just listening to your stuff while reading the MFC, and when the radio spot came on, it was so interesting cos your speaking voice and singing voice are similar but not. I've always mentally pronounced your name with an Australian accent (cos that's what I am), but I'll never be able to read it now without mentally pronouncing it with a Hull accent. Reminds me of uni. My microbiology lecturer was Scottish, and once I was qualified and working as a nurse out on the wards I simply could not say Strepticocci without using a Scottish accent.

I am so interested to see where you go and how your voice develops. You already sound much older than you are when singing, I'm really curious to know what you'll sound like by the time you hit Mika's age.

I'd like to say well done kiddo, but am pretty sure that would come across as patronising, so let's pretend I didn't, and instead I'll say something else.....

Wow. Drums - yourself, guitar - yourself, keyboard - yourself, vocals - yourself etc etc. You are one very talented girl.:wub2:

Aww thats so sweet - see, sharing the sarah love :P

• 2 weeks later...