The Sarah McCluskey Fan Club Thread

pinkunicorn123

As some of you may know, for the last day or two i have been campaigning and promoting the music of one of the MFC's many artists.

Sarah McCluskey, also known to many as 'Sarah_Loves_Mika' is a 16yr old musician from Hull whose tracks and posts have stunned us all.

Her unique voice and multi-instrumental talent has graced many stages, open mic nights, and even the airwaves.

And so a petition has been put forward; although with over 80 signatures already, the title of the petition is not something we are prompting her to follow through with, rather an opportunity, and a chance for us to display our affection and unwavering support for this mature and yet undenyably cute talent. Go Sarah!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrrrgh!!!

*Hides face*

I seriously didnt know about this!!!

Some person told me theyd signed a petition and i was like 'Huh????'

So nowwwwwww i understand!

Wow! 80 people that love me!!!! *blushes slightly*

(pssst, get Mika to sign it.......) :naughty:

Someone ranted me out? Well thats just rude!

And 80 signatures is nothing - you wait till valentines day my wonderful love :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Someone ranted me out? Well thats just rude!

And 80 signatures is nothing - you wait till valentines day my wonderful love :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Haha... what's happening then?? I never get valentines cards!

I would wish for like, Mika on my doorstep with a rose. That would be sweet....

This is too much! I didn't think i had that many people who liked what i do. I know 80 isnt much compared to the millions M has, but i'm not on the same scale as that. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha... what's happening then?? I never get valentines cards!

I would wish for like, Mika on my doorstep with a rose. That would be sweet....

This is too much! I didn't think i had that many people who liked what i do. I know 80 isnt much compared to the millions M has, but i'm not on the same scale as that. :blush-anim-cl:

Actually its 83 :P

I rounded down.

Next gig is January 18th. Not too long.

I could do with a favour though? To get interest from this promoter guy, i have to get 10,000 plays of one song. My first one is already 1000, so it would be awesome if people could bump it up??

I think we could manage that :)

86 now!

Though hardly think that X Factor is the way to go--that's for flash-in-the-pans and stage-managed acts mostly, it would seem, and I think Sarah's rather a different brand.

--Jack

Lol i wasnt actually being entirely serious - X-factor is a bit superficial but then again, it does give the leg up so many people in the industry need.

No it only says the x-factor because:

1) Its the UK's biggest singing talent show

2) You cant really petition that you love someone - it has to be directed - grrr

I signed Sarah (although I used my *looks around and whispers* "real name" on it). I think you're quite brilliant. I haven't been on my MySpace lately, which means I haven't checked out your page again lately, so which song should we be targeting? BTW, I've enjoyed getting the bulletins when you've been on the radio. Your excitement is infectious!

Edit: sorry, didn't see above post.

Actually, I tell a small white lie there. It just occurred to me that I have been on my MySpace lately (ie yesterday) to see if someone had msg'ed me back. What I haven't done is been visiting everyone's pages or spending more than about five minutes on MySpace. I promise I'll go look at your page again soon.

Agree !!!

Shes amazing and a superstar of the future .. if not now :biggrin2:

:wub2:

Right folks - you heard the lady, lets get Sarah some more gigs and promotion.

She need 10,000 plays on one of her demos; 'Lets get married'

There are currently 1120 - get playing :)

You're too kind :huglove::blush-anim-cl:

Mika! If youre lurking - listen!!!!