Ioana

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not disgusting...

But knowing the "me and my crew have a bad virus" story, the emergency exit arse takes a very different meaning :naughty:

why these time the threads are so mixed-up?:blink:..

Am I reading the gay/boys kissing one??:roftl:

Knitters, it is a sad, sad day for me. My computer is still not working but I am using my brothers for a little while tonight. The sad part is that none of the pictures are showing up....I can only read the posts and *imagine* what photos you are talking about. :boxed: So, I did....I tortured myself for the last twenty pages....using my overactive imagination when memory failed. Oh, I hope my computer gets fixed soon....not sure I can take much more of this type of torture..... and I guess I will just say, uh, thanks for all the innuendos.....and for keeping my imagination working overtime! :naughty: :naughty:

Knitters, it is a sad, sad day for me. My computer is still not working but I am using my brothers for a little while tonight. The sad part is that none of the pictures are showing up....I can only read the posts and *imagine* what photos you are talking about. :boxed: So, I did....I tortured myself for the last twenty pages....using my overactive imagination when memory failed. Oh, I hope my computer gets fixed soon....not sure I can take much more of this type of torture..... and I guess I will just say, uh, thanks for all the innuendos.....and for keeping my imagination working overtime! :naughty: :naughty:

Awwwwww lilmot ..... I hope your imagination get's a break real soon ..... :wink2: