Knitting Thread/t Pt.4

Ioana

Man-skeleton love, a love so great that it transcends life and death. :mf_rosetinted:

It's a modern Shakespeare vision :wub2:

Wait wait...Gray skelly is a puppet right?:blink:

poor Luke:naughty:

I'm sure some would be happy with a Luke puppet :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a modern Shakespeare vision :wub2:

Do you think that Mika would poison himself a la "Romeo & Juliet" to join Gray Skelly on "the other side"? That'd be so romantic. :wub2:

(Or maybe he's just so skinny that Gray Skelly mistook him for a skeleton. :mf_rosetinted:)

Do you think that Mika would poison himself a la "Romeo & Juliet" to join Gray Skelly on "the other side"? That'd be so romantic. :wub2:

(Or maybe he's just so skinny that Gray Skelly mistook him for a skeleton. :mf_rosetinted:)

I do get that he's skinny and all,but the big fluff on top should have given the skelly a reality check :mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika screwed the skelly. He let him poison himself and is now makin the best of it

That's why Grace is allowed to come on stage,15 mins of fame and all

I do get that he's skinny and all,but the big fluff on top should have given the skelly a reality check :mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika screwed the skelly. He let him poison himself and is now makin the best of it

That's why Grace is allowed to come on stage,15 mins of fame and all

Maybe Gray Skelly's blind? Skeletons don't have eyes. :blink:

I can see how it played out like a final act scene from Romeo & Juliet except Mika only pretended to take the poison while Gray Skelly actually took it and now Mika uses Gray Skelly to his advantage in his stage shows. What a cruel man. :mf_rosetinted:

That's Luke you know :lmfao:

...this does look a bit wrong

Why is it wrong? Because it's a skeleton, because it's a girl or because it's a puppet?

There is another way to look at it if you think about it. This could be a threesom you know? Mika, Grey Skelly and Luke?:das:

Oh, no, now I gave myself visuals!:shocked:

Hello to all, btw.

Why is it wrong? Because it's a skeleton, because it's a girl or because it's a puppet?

There is another way to look at it if you think about it. This could be a threesom you know? Mika, Grey Skelly and Luke?:das:

Hello to all, btw.

:lmao: :lmao:

Maybe Gray Skelly's blind? Skeletons don't have eyes. :blink:

I can see how it played out like a final act scene from Romeo & Juliet except Mika only pretended to take the poison while Gray Skelly actually took it and now Mika uses Gray Skelly to his advantage in his stage shows. What a cruel man. :mf_rosetinted:

I bet he even stretched his hand towards Skelly (pinky up,of course) very romantically ,and kept the hand like that until Skelly drifted into a coma

Bet Skelly thinks he's in nirvana now

Hello to all, btw.

because it's Luke being snogged :mf_rosetinted: ...by Mika

Skelly and Luke are already very close,almost one and the same,so it would be more like 2 and a half -some

:lmfao:

Skelly and Luke are already very close,almost one and the same,so it would be more like 2 and a half -some

But Mika's so skinny he can't be considered one... so it's 2 in the end. :mf_rosetinted:

Call me stupid but...I actually though Grey skelly was a PUPPET!!! I had no idea it was LUKE!:blink:

Me and my stupid stupidity...:boxed:

GS IS a puppet...steered from the back by Luke {all my admiration to LeLuque..how da hell he managed to see where to go??}:roftl:

Heeello everyone!!

Let me introduce myself! I'm Kary from Colombia n i've been reading about this thread every forum i go :punk: So, i'm now officialy subscribed *giggles* Hopefully i'll have a lot of fun in here, right?

Well, that's it... Kisses to u all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Something like that happened in London too at one of the gigs !:fisch:

really? :blink: when? i didn't notice.

i wouldn't mind that! :das::naughty:

Grey Skelly hahahaha. Oh wait I read the rest of the posts. Is that the skeleton that comes during Love Today? And Mika hugs him?

OHMYGOD I love Mika's green tie in your picture, Mellody!

It's awesome that you're the world rep for Germany :)

Okay wait I really don't get this thread. Sorry, I'm new...:D anyone want to explain it to me briefly?