YouTube Ratings... 5 stars!

zoots14

Hi all... I was just thinking... I essentially 'discovered' Mika through YouTube. I saw one video that I liked, which led to another, etc... and soon I couldn't get enough.

But I've noticed just now that not many people rate his videos there - you know how if you search for videos you can sort them by rating, date added, view count, etc... well some of my absolute favourite videos of him have only been rated 100 times or so.

So I was thinking... we should be using YouTube to spread the word about him! I think the higher his videos are rated, the more they will turn up in peoples searches, right?

He's got some fantastic interviews etc on there... so... let's get voting!

Zoots

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feedback is different to rating though. I didn't realise that about rating.

Have you seen all of mine?:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575

Thanks! Yes, actually I think you've got some of the best videos of him on YouTube... and I thought I had watched them all! Looks like I've got a little more eye/ear candy now. :)

I too essentially discovered him on Youtube. Well, it was actually on MySpace but that wasn't what got me hooked on him. It was youtube that got me hooked on him. I didn't know about the rating thing either:shocked: Oh and babspanky, Wow! There's a lot there that I haven't seen either...

I guess I didn't realize that a lot of people don't know about the ratings! Basically, when you watch a video on YouTube, you'll see a spot right under the video where you can rate it from one to five stars by clicking on the stars. The higher the rating the better because that video will come up earlier in searches (i.e. on page 1 or 2 instead of page 45!).

I guess I didn't realize that a lot of people don't know about the ratings! Basically, when you watch a video on YouTube, you'll see a spot right under the video where you can rate it from one to five stars by clicking on the stars. The higher the rating the better because that video will come up earlier in searches (i.e. on page 1 or 2 instead of page 45!).

huh, i realy dunno, usually i rate people's comments :bleh: thumb up or thumb down