Any One Out There "mental?" Bored?

A. Clay

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im dying for your help line !!

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

so FUNNY !!

i always laugh when i call my parents, cos it goes like, welcome !!! to ...... telediscount ! call charges are .............. 1p per minute ! but they cheat, it's not 1p :gun_bandana: bang !

wa, forgot to tell you all, before i was here i was only low self-esteem, that's what my miss told my mummy ! now i think i can cover them all :doh:

be proud of your tummy! i am thin and wish i was big especially when i listen to big girl cause i sing it but it has no true meaning when i sing it and i wish it did i also wish that i can go to a mika gig wearing a blue corset but if i do it would just look creepy not sexy!hehehe:naughty: so there are many people who wish u were u!:wink2:

be proud of your tummy! i am thin and wish i was big especially when i listen to big girl cause i sing it but it has no true meaning when i sing it and i wish it did i also wish that i can go to a mika gig wearing a blue corset but if i do it would just look creepy not sexy!hehehe:naughty: so there are many people who wish u were u!:wink2:

Oh, i don't really like corset :boxed: but ur lipsy ! try it, hmm, good

yeah, i don't really care coz my italian friend, she is got her tummy and her boyfirend is gorgeous can play trumpet very well ! i might visit their little cottage this summer !

wait, am i that big ? i don't really think so :doh: im just a small balloon in size 10-12, not a hot-air balloon for passengers, okay ? :chair:

yeah, i don't really care coz my italian friend, she is got her tummy and her boyfirend is gorgeous can play trumpet very well ! i might visit their little cottage this summer !

wait, am i that big ? i don't really think so :doh: im just a small balloon in size 10-12, not a hot-air balloon for passengers, okay ? :chair:

How can u be any type of balloon and be in size 10-12 that would make u thin in my eyes! I wish I could say I am size 10-12 or even 14 but hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to! :thumb_yello:

That was hilarious!!!

omg soooooooo funny tears are pooring out of my cause that is sooo funny where did u find that!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:

OMG...that is so funny :roftl:

I love it! where did u find it?

im dying for your help line !!

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

so FUNNY !!

i always laugh when i call my parents' date=' cos it goes like, welcome !!! to ...... telediscount ! call charges are .............. 1p per minute ! but they cheat, it's not 1p :gun_bandana: bang !

wa, forgot to tell you all, before i was here i was only low self-esteem, that's what my miss told my mummy ! now i think i can cover them all :doh:[/quote']

i don't want to log in and out in and out in and out again !

but this is what i need, thanks so much ! :mf_lustslow:

this is so so so so so so so FUNNY !

where is that from ? you wrote it and recorded it ? wicked

i actually want to make FUNNY to be shiny, but no idea how to do it, sorry

hahahahahahahaha that is hilarious!!! my brother walked past while i was doin it. he's like wow ur a retard. coz i was full on bashing the 1 key :roftl: :roftl: i thought sumthing woulod happen

did u make this up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You give me WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT. Can't remember where I stumbled

on to the "PSYCHIATRIC OFFICE ANSWERING MACHINE."

*http://www.maxusability.com/test/Psychiatric_Office_Answering_Machine.mp3

Just one of those gems floating in cyberspace.

I think it's PRETTY FUNNY. Sent it to everyone I know about a year ago.

Something made me think about it NOW and dig it out for all you MFC'ers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, does MFC'ers make you think of anything other than "Mika

Fan Club?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You give me WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT. Can't remember where I stumbled

on to the "PSYCHIATRIC OFFICE ANSWERING MACHINE."

*http://www.maxusability.com/test/Psychiatric_Office_Answering_Machine.mp3

Just one of those gems floating in cyberspace.

I think it's PRETTY FUNNY. Sent it to everyone I know about a year ago.

Something made me think about it NOW and dig it out for all you MFC'ers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, does MFC'ers make you think of anything other than "Mika

Fan Club?"

pile up your credits, you should be in the chicken outfit on stage someday !!

yeah, i don't really care coz myitalian friend, she is got her tummy and her boyfirend is gorgeous can play trumpet very well ! i might visit their little cottage this summer !

:glasses3::das: