MFC 'Pictures of Faces Project' Thread #2!!!

findingmywords

Hello lovelies!!!!!

So I hope most of you have seen the 'Pictures of your face!!' Thread!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11921

It first was going to just be a painting of MIKA and the audience! The audience would be your guyses faces of course!!

But I was thinking about it, and I've decided to change up the painting a bit! It's still going to have your faces of course, but it's going to be 3-D.

A while ago I went to an art gallery, and they were displaying this amazing 3-D pop art!! The artist's name is Charles Fazzino, and he's the most famous 3D artist in the world today. So basically, I'm gonna try to make it look like that, but the easy version of it. His takes months, but I'm gonna try to do it in 1 month! It'll be easy, don't worry! I know what to do!

So I wanted to get more people to turn in their face picture, so we could have the whole audience, and mika would be in the front! And also I wanted to have some pictures of fans with mika/meeting him, or pictures of MFCer's just hanging out together and having fun at a concert, or just getting together, to show how his music has made us make tons of new friends, and has brought us together!!!!

If anyone has suggestions, TELL THEM to me!!!!

This is the artist's site, and watch the video at the bottom to see the 3D art!

http://www.fazzino.com/index.htm

It won't be nearly that amazing, but it'll still be really cool! And It'll probably be bigger than that!

basically, it's the same idea as the painting I had before, but advanced and better :das:

So anyone who wants to have their face in the audience, just send me a picture, and go back to the 'Pictures of your face' Thread to see how the size should be and everything! And also, write mika a letter and send it in to me, and I'll give it to him!! You don't have to, but if you want to, then go ahead :wink2:

It's mostly going to be about Mika's fans, so he can see who we are!! He'll see us and he'll also be in the picture, and we'll write an appreciation letter for him or something!! And it'll have some major cities that he toured at too! I just have to find out which ones :wink2:

:( I wish we could talk to eachother in person, or be there with everyone! It would be so much easier!! haha Oh well :wink2:

Send in your pictures at my email: holyguacamole884@aim.com

Or PM them to me! :wink2:

And you'll all have funny little bodies attatched to your heads haha.

So far I have the face pictures from:

Aaurora

Christy22

Vanessa

Rosedewitt

Pica_mica

Zoots14

Holly

Gisela

Marjolein

Shontih

Valelia

Fmbm

And if I forgot you (sorry!!!) then just PM me, and I'll keep adding the names once I get them!!!

The deadline for your faces is January 31st!! Make sure you get it in by then!!! :wink2:

Ask me if you have any questions!!!

love you!!

byee!!! and tell me if all of my writing up there doesn't make sense. That happens sometimes. xDD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness! How on earth are you going to put that together? Are you super talented or just a freak of nature :naughty:

That is going to look so good and it's also something really unique. More faces would really make this stand out, come on peeps, send in your pictures :D I can think of heaps of gorgeous gals (and a cute boy!) on this forum who have not joined.

As for writing a letter, I don't think I will do that. The only message that I would like to get to Mika is "Come to Brisbane, Australia!!" :thumb_yello:

Thank you, findingmywords, for organising this, I know it's not going to be an easy task due to the complex detail in the 3D artwork, but BOY will it be great :thumb_yello:

As for suggestions? Maybe if possible near our faces it will say where we are from?? I dunno :bleh:

oh my goodness! How on earth are you going to put that together? Are you super talented or just a freak of nature :naughty:

That is going to look so good and it's also something really unique. More faces would really make this stand out, come on peeps, send in your pictures :D I can think of heaps of gorgeous gals (and a cute boy!) on this forum who have not joined.

As for writing a letter, I don't think I will do that. The only message that I would like to get to Mika is "Come to Brisbane, Australia!!" :thumb_yello:

Thank you, findingmywords, for organising this, I know it's not going to be an easy task due to the complex detail in the 3D artwork, but BOY will it be great :thumb_yello:

As for suggestions? Maybe if possible near our faces it will say where we are from?? I dunno :bleh:

haha! Well, let me explain how it'll be done.

Okay so basically it'll be a lot of layes glued together. I'll print out the pictures and glue them onto a thick paper, and then I'll get a few more layers of the paper and glue them together, and it's basically just glueing and cutting!! And for the backround, I'm just going to draw a cartoon-ish backround!! I just have to be really careful not to know anything off it's place!! It's not that complicated, you just have to know where to put the things and to add layers!!! And it won't be sp detailed like that, It'll just have the faces and mika and a backround with some drawings of paris or london or LA for some of his shows!!! You'll see! All I need is just your pictures!!! And suggestions!!! Don't worry!!! It's not as insanely hard as you think it is!!! The art gallery guy told me it was easy even. It just looks hard to make. It just takes effort! :wink2: thanks for replying!! :flowers2:

wow:shocked: thankyou so much for doing this. its a really great idea and im sure mika will love it ( he better grrrr:naughty: ).

i clicked on that link to the pop art site. ooooooooooooooh its brilliant:bleh:

i think this is gonna be awesome.

and i dont think i will send him a letter either. it will just sound like cheesy dribble!!:roftl:

once again thankyou and COME ON EVERY1 SEND IN PICS!!!!

best of luck to you

im not !! :doh: do the super market in your city do mini eggs ???

they look like lots of easter mini eggs ! i mean mfcers' heads !! did u notice that ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! yer im still scared lol:roftl:

i think i no wat ur talking about. easter eggs arent out yet here but wen they do i'll make sure i look 4 them. they sound interesting

yeah, right you are ! chocolate mini egg slut ! your minieggship !

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: chocolate mini egg slut! wow neva heard that one b4:roftl:

Ok I guess I'll use this one! But I can't edit it or anything. Anyone want to do it for me?

Carrie005-1.jpg

i would if i could be bothered but i think that picture is a bit to small. it would turn out all blury and stuff:thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: chocolate mini egg slut! wow neva heard that one b4:roftl:

i would if i could be bothered but i think that picture is a bit to small. it would turn out all blury and stuff:thumbdown:

it's half and half, half from your chicken sig ! you slutty slut, keep Mika in your socks !

it definitely will, low resolution !

Ok..anyone else want to? I'll make it bigger :)

it's half and half, half from your chicken sig ! you slutty slut, keep Mika in your socks !

it definitely will, low resolution !

hahahahahaha stop it u made me piss myself!!

ok ok firstly my chicken sig:blink: lol absolutely nothing 2 do wid chikin.....as far as i no :wink2:

JUST BECOZ I LIKE CHOCOLATE GOSH!!! retard. ok maybe i overdosed a cuple of times but thats ok.

DONT DIS MY SOCKS! i practicly live in those babys:mf_lustslow:

ooooooooooooh i get it now ur jealous coz theyre so sexy!

aha i got u now:roftl:

my socks are betta than urs dam right theyre betta than urs

KAPEESH?

ok ok firstly my chicken sig:blink: lol absolutely nothing 2 do wid chikin.....as far as i no :wink2:

JUST BECOZ I LIKE CHOCOLATE GOSH!!! retard. ok maybe i overdosed a cuple of times but thats ok.

KAPEESH?

:naughty: what's that, it's similar to the italian capisci

KAPEESH?

huh ?! ... what's all that boo hoo !?? :naughty:

i dun usually ware socks if only i ware cons ! bet your socks can stuff a giant christmas tukey !

kapeesh? dunno, i want some chicken with Mika !

ta fox in the sox , do you do botox ? :mf_lustslow:

oh funnily enuf i ahve no idea!! i watched sum movie 2day (completely 4gotten the name) and sum1 sed it.:roftl:

sounds cool so yer i stole it.

i think it meens like got it or do ya understand?!?!?! lol but wid flava!!

:thumb_yello:

you got it! :italia:kapeesh=capisci=have you understand :biggrin2:

Italians are everywhere...we even rule Mfc icons:naughty:

huh ?! ... what's all that boo hoo !?? :naughty:

i dun usually ware socks if only i ware cons ! bet your socks can stuff a giant christmas tukey !

kapeesh? dunno, i want some chicken with Mika !

ta fox in the sox , do you do botox ? :mf_lustslow:

hahaha **** girl ur wacked:roftl: :roftl:

chikin wid mika hmmmmmmm dont we all:blush-anim-cl: .

"ta fox in the sox, do you do botox?"? WTF!

:naughty: i dont wanna no wat ur talkin bout

well this has been fun but for now

AH bugger off im goin to bed !!

hahaha **** girl ur wacked:roftl: :roftl:

chikin wid mika hmmmmmmm dont we all:blush-anim-cl: .

"ta fox in the sox, do you do botox?"? WTF!

:naughty: i dont wanna no wat ur talkin bout

well this has been fun but for now

AH bugger off im goin to bed !!

bbyebye, fox in the box with nice sox X

some dunt, they do beddin' lols hahaha

you got it! :italia:kapeesh=capisci=have you understand :biggrin2:

Italians are everywhere...we even rule Mfc icons:naughty:

oh really awesome!! wow u learm sumthin new everyday.i wonder wat lanuage kapeesh is from??

ahhh ur so lucky i really wanna go to italy. is it nice? im an auzzie sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:blink: .

i do no 1 sentence in italian ...............................

il mika è caldo:punk:

bbyebye, fox in the box with nice sox X

some dunt, they do beddin' lols hahaha

lol . bye bye:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh yea my sox desevre a theme song i rekkon .

ok im gonna think bout one ove night.

maybe i'll replace sum words in jt's sexyback to fit in eith my sox!!!!

hahaha sounds like fun