London accomodation - Griffin House - who wants to join?

Em'

bumping the thread !!

erm... guys, i won't be staying in griffin house in the end... so actually, 2 people are missing from wednesday to sunday !

OK Yop thanks for letting us know.

So now we're looking for two people.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping the thread !!

erm... guys, i won't be staying in griffin house in the end... so actually, 2 people are missing from wednesday to sunday !

oh... that´s not good news for us :blink:

hope we will find two people to stay with us, otherwise it will be quite expensive

so come on, MFCers, who wants to join?? :)

oh... that´s not good news for us :blink:

hope we will find two people to stay with us, otherwise it will be quite expensive

so come on, MFCers, who wants to join?? :)

i'm so sorry, but it's out of my prices :thumbdown: but i think it's not too short notice, and 2 friends who don't want to stay alone may be easier to find than just one... i think...

i wish you luck !!

COME ON PEEPS !!! it will be fun !!! i'm just broke money-wise, it's the only reason why i don't go !!! :thumb_yello:

i'm so sorry, but it's out of my prices :thumbdown: but i think it's not too short notice, and 2 friends who don't want to stay alone may be easier to find than just one... i think...

i wish you luck !!

COME ON PEEPS !!! it will be fun !!! i'm just broke money-wise, it's the only reason why i don't go !!! :thumb_yello:

you don´t have to feel sorry :wink2: maybe you´re right and it will be even easier to find two people. where are you going to stay now?

you don´t have to feel sorry :wink2: maybe you´re right and it will be even easier to find two people. where are you going to stay now?

i'm planning to say with christine and others n a flat she rented... for 2 reasons :

- i can go there from the 1st day i'm arriving (whereas i would have stayed with you only from wednesday, with nowhere to stay on monday and tuesday nights)

- i hope it's cheaper (she hasn't told me the price yet :blink: ...)

but the 1st reason is important too : i will arrive on monday morning at 8am, and woldn't like to be homeless then :bleh: even if i could have found another solution by then, but now it's rather sure, so i prefer...

i'm planning to say with christine and others n a flat she rented... for 2 reasons :

- i can go there from the 1st day i'm arriving (whereas i would have stayed with you only from wednesday, with nowhere to stay on monday and tuesday nights)

- i hope it's cheaper (she hasn't told me the price yet :blink: ...)

but the 1st reason is important too : i will arrive on monday morning at 8am, and woldn't like to be homeless then :bleh: even if i could have found another solution by then, but now it's rather sure, so i prefer...

yes i understand... i would have acted the same way :wink2:

Me and two friends need accomodation from february 28th till march 2nd!!

But 29 pounds per person that's still pretty expensive. How about the three of us sleep in one room?? is it 10 pounds a person?? One person doesn't even wanna go anymore because she's broke... :-S

all ready have done!!

we are from yorkshire so cant really hang abotu anad meet mika and get home all in one go !!!

am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you´re not the only one who´s excited :wink2: just can´t wait, it´s only one month and 2 days till i fly to london :woot_jump:

i´m sure we will have a great time!!

Me and two friends need accomodation from february 28th till march 2nd!!

But 29 pounds per person that's still pretty expensive. How about the three of us sleep in one room?? is it 10 pounds a person?? One person doesn't even wanna go anymore because she's broke... :-S

Sorry Amsterdam but the tenants of the house have set up some rules: it's 5 people max per flat, and the amount divided by 5 is 29 pounds/person...

all ready have done!!

we are from yorkshire so cant really hang abotu anad meet mika and get home all in one go !!!

am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Emmylou!!!!! :thumb_yello:

So FD and Mikas_gal 07 can't make Saturday Feb 23 to Wednesday Feb 27 so we are looking for two flatmates for this period!

PM me if interested! :thumb_yello:

we´re full!! that´s great :naughty:

Yep it's great!!! Girls party yoooooooooooo! And it's gonna be pretty international, 1 Belgian, 1 French, 1 German and two British!

Come on guys, please enroll if you're interested for this great place from Saturday Feb 23 to Wednesday Feb 27 :punk: ! We have two places left !

is it #29 each or #116 each i confused just got in from work and its 2 am !!!!

either way and its cool xxx

People wishing to stay at the Griffin need to pay 116 pounds for the 4 nights either period 1 (Feb 23 to 27) or period 2 (Feb 27 to March 2), or both if they want to stay for a whole week of course, as these are the dates for which it is booked.

Those 116 pounds are the sum of 29 pounds/night x 4 nights.

Everything is explained on the first post if you want to have a full explanation :thumb_yello: !

OK Emmylou finally can't come for more than one night so we start it all over again.

Two places are available at the Griffin House from Saturday February 23 to Sunday March 2.

Flatmates change on Wednesday Feb 27, so you can end/start your stay on that day.

For full explanations (don't worry that's easy :thumb_yello: ), please go to page 1 :wink2: !

Please PM me if interested!