London accomodation - Griffin House - who wants to join?

Em'

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm - might go to one of the concerts and stay for just the one night - that might bugger things up though.

Have to see whether or not im expelled before i decide which one im coming to.

Edit: Aww its run by a gay couple - thats quite sweet actually.

Edit 2: *cooks much better than anything you can do with pasta and some canned sauce*

Thanks Em! :)

I'm not doing at all badly today, managed to get my train tickets for just £27!!!

*is starting to get excited about her trip now*

Woaw that's a good fare! I don't know where you will be coming from in the UK but it seems really reasonnable, given some crazy prices I've seen in the past!

Oops just saw it, you're Welsh right? Coming from Cardiff?

Nope I'm coming from North Wales.

We were really surprised to get tickets that cheap, less than half was we were expecting! Nice lady at the ticket office helped us work out the cheapest way to do it!

Better than last time at least, i drove down for the 4th, 6 hours and £80 worth of petrol it took!! :(

Nope I'm coming from North Wales.

We were really surprised to get tickets that cheap, less than half was we were expecting! Nice lady at the ticket office helped us work out the cheapest way to do it!

Better than last time at least, i drove down for the 4th, 6 hours and £80 worth of petrol it took!! :(

Oooooh bad, 80 pounds petrol, getting tired with all the driving...

Me either but I don't worry about things like that, I don't really ned to eat right? :roftl:

I'm just a little worried about the size of the stadium on that one.

yes, it´s not worth the money if you don´t have a good place to sit or stand (even if it´s for mika).

but i still hope he will come to germany in autumn again :wink2:

I have paid 88€ for the Eurostar... But because I bought it well in advance (and I took the last ticket at this price to go to London, so I have to get up really early to catch a very early train :thumbdown: ).

The accomodation is going to kill me though... as I'm staying for the whole week...

Sarah, would you know anyone who would be interested in staying with us at the same dates? We still have one flatmate to find...

I have paid 88€ for the Eurostar... But because I bought it well in advance (and I took the last ticket at this price to go to London' date=' so I have to get up really early to catch a very early train :thumbdown: ).

The accomodation is going to kill me though... as I'm staying for the whole week...

Sarah, would you know anyone who would be interested in staying with us at the same dates? We still have one flatmate to find...[/quote']

when are you going back on sunday by the way as you have to go by train?

i think i don´t know anyone who would like to stay with us. all my friends don´t really lika mika :sneaky2: that´s why i travel alone. but don´t worry, i´m sure we´ll find a roommate :wink2:

you could maybe ask in the main brixton thread, the one for the 28th

when are you going back on sunday by the way as you have to go by train?

i think i don´t know anyone who would like to stay with us. all my friends don´t really lika mika :sneaky2: that´s why i travel alone. but don´t worry, i´m sure we´ll find a roommate :wink2:

you could maybe ask in the main brixton thread, the one for the 28th

yes you're right I'll do that!

I'm taking the 11h09 Eurostar on Sunday morning.