Your coolest Dream about Mika

BethLovesMika

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dreams about Mika are so not cool. The most memorable one was him performing on So You Think You Can Dance. But not as the musical guest - he was a contestant. And no, he can't dance in my dreams either. :naughty:

He was wearing a really cheesy '80s outfit like that guy doing roxercise in the Popworld video.

Every single dream I've had about Mika (Which is everynight ever since the

27th of October) has been amazing. I love ALL of them and all of them make me wake up feeling soo completely in love and warm and fuzzy..:wub2:

Except for ONE, where he tells me that he wouldn't go out with me even if I was the last girl on earth. :crybaby:

I know what I'd like to dream about ...............but it never happens!:crybaby: I had one dream where I met Mika in a night club and he came over a gave me a hug and it made me feel sooooo good I woke up and I was actually crying and I still had that feeling and last night I dreamt that they played a kind of acoustic/not acoustic (u know what dreams are like) version of Relax on the radio and it was really awful all out of tune and just kept thinking Oh no everyone that hates Mika is going to hate him even more now.