kittyc's amazing sweet factory!!!

so it's like willy wonka's factory only 20000000and 9 times better. a whole ocian with chocolate and any kinda sweet you want. oh and any drink. the teacups are edable and the glasses...you get the picture. but this is the best coz you dont but weight on!!! so just chat and eat. what could be better?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so it's like willy wonka's factory only 20000000and 9 times better. a whole ocian with chocolate and any kinda sweet you want. oh and any drink. the teacups are edable and the glasses...you get the picture. but this is the best coz you dont but weight on!!! so just chat and eat. what could be better?

oh yeah:naughty:

6jowxhg.jpg730hr9y.jpg7wepyls.gif

chocolate dragon gives you a warm look and says fidi ino canto iki! and kfc is the first bush next to pizza hut. i am alergic to orange

*Makes a mental note to get the chocolate Drangon a birthday present* Thnkyou! That's weird! Only orange?

678142.jpg

now I'm thinkin on something like what's the better lollipop..:naughty:

hahahahaha.... :roftl:

lol. his birthday is february 14th. when the most chocolates are given. im also alergic to grapefruit

Ok, I will remeber that! That's also my cousins birthday. I never get chocolate on valentines day though!:sneaky2:

Really? anything else? I'm allergic to dried peaches....