The Dane Cook thread...need I say more?

Mika4Life13

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

He's so funny! But rude....(i tell this story all the time) But I met him one time and he's like "Do you want to take a picture" and I'm like "Yeah but I don't have a camera" so he said "well I can get my friend to take a picture and then he'll email it to you" so I was like "sweet" and then he went off to go get him and never came back. I then saw him taking a picture with some slutty girls.....rude haha

"That Dane Cook is a silly b*tch."

Hey... not my words it was him! :wink2:

I like this one: My Son Optiumus Prime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Q21BRVssg

I also like his Car Alarm one too a lot (minus the whole baby part): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDECvJ18oE

xDDD I love the optimus prime one :roftl:

and then there's the crying one. :roftl:

xDDD I love the optimus prime one :roftl:

and then there's the crying one. :roftl:

The crying one? Knowing me I've probably heard it but I can't remember it.

I cracked up when he screams during the Optimus Prime one. I tried to get one of my friends to copy him but he wouldn't since we were in my dorm room. :naughty:

I remember that one. :shocked: I have dreams once in a while where I'm in water and I've run out of air and I'm trying to swim frantically to the top. Sucks because I think I actually hold my breath when I have those dreams. :blink:

Awww :tears: I don't have dreams liek that :boxed: I have terrorist dreams and dreams where mummy and daddy die and dreams where mika and I kiss and I become a CSI person :naughty::roftl:

Awww :tears: I don't have dreams liek that :boxed: I have terrorist dreams and dreams where mummy and daddy die and dreams where mika and I kiss and I become a CSI person :naughty::roftl:

:boxed: Wow. I think I'll still to my weird dreams... they're never very horrible... just weird.