This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also do compositions instead of answers at questions !

i won't give up and I don't care :mf_rosetinted:

I have on Monday at informatics !

that's the attitude! lol buut don't talk about informatics cuz that one i got it today and it was awful!! plus the teacher was unfair but whateva!!

Nice to meet you too...as my avatar says i'm Roxana (roxy)

and i'm fine thankies... how are you?!:bleh:

lol my name is marisol and i like your name :wink2: actually i had a friend that her name is roxana as well... btw i haven't talk to her for a while now...:sad:

and i'm :bored:... ok but could be better...

Of course! thats even better! :biggrin2:

that's the attitude! lol buut don't talk about informatics cuz that one i got it today and it was awful!! plus the teacher was unfair but whateva!!

Ok Roky !!!!It reminds me of the movie Rocky !!!!:naughty:

I'm lucky that the exam will be with the opened book but i've also studied a lot for it !Was your exam hard ?

Ok Roky !!!!It reminds me of the movie Rocky !!!!:naughty:

I'm lucky that the exam will be with the opened book but i've also studied a lot for it !Was your exam hard ?

well i did it last week actually and the computer stuff was not that bad but the theory part was horrible although it wasn't hard (plus i didn't study that much for it...:bleh: )so the teacher made me today another one and i thought it was going to be the same stuff but no... completely different! so might be better than the first one but...