This Ones for Us Girls (Part 11)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope :no: i don't like speaking it.

erm depends how much u eat though, and we kinda share it between 4 people. How big is the container it comes in?

:shocked: i think italian is wonderful and easy t speak it !:blink:

well you have a bigger family than mine !

Well it can come in 150,25o and even 500 grams !!!and they contain onion ,salmon ,sour cream and vegggies !

mwuaahhahaha yup! :bleh:

bad? naaah, it isnt that bad! its amazing to daydream about mika and about meeting mfcers! :biggrin2:

well no the daydreaming's good, obv! but just u know, when u hurt yourself from not paying attention where you're going, or you're just not in the real world cos you're in your own one and people are like snapping their hands infront of your face to get your attention :naughty:

well no the daydreaming's good, obv! but just u know, when u hurt yourself from not paying attention where you're going, or you're just not in the real world cos you're in your own one and people are like snapping their hands infront of your face to get your attention :naughty:

yeah i know what you mean... :lmfao:

that happened to me a lot! :shocked:

Well it can come in 150,25o and even 500 grams !!!and they contain onion ,salmon ,sour cream and vegggies !

meh, not that easy lol.

yeah lol.. really? ours just comes in.. tarama flavour :blink: lol

meh, not that easy lol.

yeah lol.. really? ours just comes in.. tarama flavour :blink: lol

I have a uni mate who is italian and knows romanian very well actually :blink:

yes we have many flavours I can come with some in Feb that you can taste it :bleh:

I have a uni mate who is italian and knows romanian very well actually :blink:

yes we have many flavours I can come with some in Feb that you can taste it :bleh:

i guess they're quite similar in some ways? but there are a lot of people who can speak 2 languages, it just depends on like how much u speak it and practice it (which i don't do much of)

cool! that'd be great! i just hope they don't go funny with all the travelling :naughty:

i guess they're quite similar in some ways? but there are a lot of people who can speak 2 languages, it just depends on like how much u speak it and practice it (which i don't do much of)

cool! that'd be great! i just hope they don't go funny with all the travelling :naughty:

Very similar !!!Some words are quite the same lol !!!they are both latin languages aren't they ?:roftl: well i can speak more than 2 languages :blink:

why do you think they go funny ?

That's cool !I wish i knew german !!!

I also know a bit of spanish cause of my mom and english i've learnt it when i was in England when i was 2 years old !

well i actually don't like german cuz its very very difficult in comparison with spanish and english

nope :no: i don't like speaking it.

erm depends how much u eat though, and we kinda share it between 4 people. How big is the container it comes in?

and why you don't like to?

oh right, well before i was talking about the italian exam (which i have in may) but i have an ICT one this wednesday :thumbdown:

lol well sorry i missed sometimes things cuz im doing some hw but anyways hope you do great!! and good luck!:wink2:

yes i like it too and haven't been to italy but i will love too but first i will go to england!!:bleh:

yes agree! and the best way you can learn a language is living in a country where they speak it cuz then you listen and also speak it all the time!! so i think it is the best way cuz when you learn it in the school you know vocabulary, verbs and stuff but speaking not at all