The "Jackass" Thread

Ceci_B

Wooooohoooooo :punk:

Awesome thread. Jackass is one of my fav shows!

My fav is Johnny Knoxville.....:wub2:

I use to spend my time youtubeing everything about Jackass and JK, then finally i got over him and my friends were all like "Thank God" haha then they found out it was because i had a new...what they call obsession :naughty:

It's hard to choose a fav JA stunt, but the funniest one with JK was Mianus :lmao:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! I love Jackass!

Everytime I watch the movies I keep laughing and laughing and my mom is like 'Are you laughing because of those idiots? They just keep on hurting themselves!' And I am like 'Shut up mom! You don't know nothing!' Hahahahaa!

They're such funny guys! And I liked also Wildboyz (Chris Pontius and Steve-O) and Viva La Bam (Bam Marguera, Ryan Dunn, and others). And there was another tv show like Jackass but even more violent! It was called Dirty Sanchez, do you know it?

OMG!!! I love Jackass!

Everytime I watch the movies I keep laughing and laughing and my mom is like 'Are you laughing because of those idiots? They just keep on hurting themselves!' And I am like 'Shut up mom! You don't know nothing!' Hahahahaa!

They're such funny guys! And I liked also Wildboyz (Chris Pontius and Steve-O) and Viva La Bam (Bam Marguera, Ryan Dunn, and others). And there was another tv show like Jackass but even more violent! It was called Dirty Sanchez, do you know it?

OMG! :shocked: that's really insane!!!

Four nutters. Six countries. Seven deadly sins. A world of pain.:boxed:

I watched the movie last summer with friends...makes jackass look like teletubbies!!!:cool:

It's hard to choose a fav JA stunt, but the funniest one with JK was Mianus :lmao:

Jonny - "Oh look! There's a big red truck in Mianus!"

"Wow! Mel Gibson has a house in Mianus!" :naughty:

I haven't watched it in so long.

Anyone seen the one where Brad Pitt gets kidnapped?? And the people are all ringing the police???

We recreated a lot of the mad skateboard ones. There's this hill near where we live, real steep, and my mate went down it on a skateboard (you have to be mad to go down it on anything without brakes), and he was doing speeds of like 30mph (quite fast for a skateboard),

until he completely stacked it at the end and sprained his ankle.....

Anyone seen the one where Brad Pitt gets kidnapped?? And the people are all ringing the police???

Brad Pitt kidnapped? I watched the one where he was dressed up like a bear. Are we talking of the same episode? Because I don't remember what have happened there! :bleh:

The REAL star of Jackass!

jackass2prem8.jpg

Classic Jackass 1 moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEPUKl4dVTM

Oh God! Wee Man is such a funny little man! On one of the movies, I guess the second one, he was sat on a bench with his naked butt and with all the guys around him, and then he realized that the bench had electricty, because everytime he got sat he got electrocuted. And all the boys were there laughing at him! That spot was really funny! :naughty:

I can't see it, it says that I have to be 18! but ive seen it I think....before

Oh! hehe! Just set the age on your account above 18??

I think, either Wee man or Bam are my favourites.

My favourite all time stunt though was the Human Red Carpet. Its not one they show a lot, but it to me, it was freaking hilarious.

Have you seen the bread suit?? The one that failed SO badly. They pinned all these pieces of bread onto him, in hope that these ducks would attack him but they were just like :blink:

Ohh, theres just too many to mention.

I love Bam, when he pisses off Phil. Like, when he wakes them up with fireworks and stuff. And the heavy metal alarm clock!

Brad Pitt kidnapped? I watched the one where he was dressed up like a bear. Are we talking of the same episode? Because I don't remember what have happened there! :bleh:

Yeahh, i saw the one where they were all dressed up as monkeys setting off car alarms, but no, this was another one.

It was Brad Pitt, he goes "Hi im brad pitt, and im about to get kidnapped"

so, hes in line for a movie, when all of a sudden this huge van pulls up and Jonny and the guys dressed in black like burgalers jump out and drag him in the van and drive off.

Anyway, the other people in the queue are screaming and calling the police shouting "Brad pitt just got kidnapped!" :lmao:

They hardly ever showed that one though.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4GNmJw8Kw

Yeahh, i saw the one where they were all dressed up as monkeys setting off car alarms, but no, this was another one.

so, hes in line for a movie, when all of a sudden this huge van pulls up and Jonny and the guys dressed in black like burgalers jump out and drag him in the van and drive off.

Anyway, the other people in the queue are screaming and calling the police shouting "Brad pitt just got kidnapped!" :lmao:

Here:

awww that's soo funny tough....

Here:

OMG!!! Now I remember that stunt! It was soooo funny! And the people calling the police! :naughty: And also the man persecuting the van! :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks for the link! :thumb_yello:

My first memories of Jackass are when I was about 8 and it first came out. my mom always did the laundry after she picked me up from school, and I'd watch Daria in the other room. The commercial for Jackass used to have the word written really big on the screen in the commercial, so I'd always switch thhe channel really fast when it came on for fear that my mom might walk in and see A SWEAR WORD on the Tv screen. :naughty:

My first memories of Jackass are when I was about 8 and it first came out. my mom always did the laundry after she picked me up from school, and I'd watch Daria in the other room. The commercial for Jackass used to have the word written really big on the screen in the commercial, so I'd always switch thhe channel really fast when it came on for fear that my mom might walk in and see A SWEAR WORD on the Tv screen. :naughty:

hahaha really? awww that's sooo sweat!

• 3 months later...