WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ada y do u leave when i sighn on??? btw i cant believe that girl and my friend dont know hoo freddie mercury is!!!!!!!!! i was just staring at my friend for like 10 mins and she kept asking me hoo it was and i asked her if she new hoo queen was and shes like no! and i asked her did u even no hoo i was talking about for the past five years and shes like i kind of jsut agreed with everything u said! i then just told her i am not even gonna bother and just walked away.:roftl:

ada y do u leave when i sighn on??? btw i cant believe that girl and my friend dont know hoo freddie mercury is!!!!!!!!! i was just staring at my friend for like 10 mins and she kept asking me hoo it was and i asked her if she new hoo queen was and shes like no! and i asked her did u even no hoo i was talking about for the past five years and shes like i kind of jsut agreed with everything u said! i then just told her i am not even gonna bother and just walked away.:roftl:

they didnt know who Queen were, omg I cannot believe that!! You would have to be even deaf or quite oblivious to life to not know who Queen are!!!

they didnt know who Queen were, omg I cannot believe that!! You would have to be even deaf or quite oblivious to life to not know who Queen are!!!

i no that is why i just left her i was sooooo upset for a) she pretended to no hoo i was talking about and b) she didnt know who queen was!!!!!!!!

what r u all talking about ????

Queen is weird, i personally dun like Queen anyways

girlies, go for books and records, you can't learn anything hiding in chatting threads !! i got go , c u all, take care

what!!!!!:shocked: *twitch twitch* how can u not like queen! they are amazing they have genious songs amazing vocals and compose there music beautifully!:wub2: but i do like mika more but only cuz he IS more my generation and he is more played than queen (still he is not played to often)

what!!!!!:shocked: *twitch twitch* how can u not like queen! they are amazing they have genious songs amazing vocals and compose there music beautifully!:wub2: but i do like mika more but only cuz he IS more my generation and he is more played than queen (still he is not played to often)

I love Queen!!

o sarah i was looking at your myspace and itsays that u like ugly betty and just thought that u would like to know that vanessa williams she is the one that plays Wilhelmina Slater lives in my town her son is actually in my grade and in my french class hehehe just thought u would like to know that :wink2:

and i can even connect that to mika cuz... devon hervey is vanessa williams son hoo is on ugly betty hoos intro is hey betty u r beautiful which is song by mika so i kind of have connections to him!lol :lmao:

o sarah i was looking at your myspace and itsays that u like ugly betty and just thought that u would like to know that vanessa williams she is the one that plays Wilhelmina Slater lives in my town her son is actually in my grade and in my french class hehehe just thought u would like to know that :wink2:

and i can even connect that to mika cuz... devon hervey is vanessa williams son hoo is on ugly betty hoos intro is hey betty u r beautiful which is song by mika so i kind of have connections to him!lol :lmao:

haha that's so cool! i'm not even remotely connected to mika.. although i do live in egypt, which is near lebanon, which is where mika was born.. hmmm..

lovely except for when i waste my precious mika-time on the web for a stupid no-progress-whatsoever meeting of Israeli Scouts (Tzofim)

ah... that doesnt sound fun! So are in charge of a scout group or an organiser? I was in the rainbows, brownies and guides when I was younger, I don't know if u have those over in Israel!!!

also what is tzofim?

oh, i just can't find any spare time to like Queen !!

and there are so many new bands and stuff popping out day and night

and magazines and dvds and teles and telephones !!

besides, queen doesn't look good on tele at the first sight then they are too old to perform live ! if i haven't seen live, how can i like them ???? they are not very gorgeous, are they ??

oh, i just can't find any spare time to like Queen !!

and there are so many new bands and stuff popping out day and night

and magazines and dvds and teles and telephones !!

besides, queen doesn't look good on tele at the first sight then they are too old to perform live ! if i haven't seen live, how can i like them ???? they are not very gorgeous, are they ??

i am sure u no alot of there songs u just dont know its by them, do u know:

we will rock you

somebody to love (in ella enchanted if you saw the movie where she is performing with the giants hehehe or in happy feet when they are graduating and on the iceberg)

bycicle(i want to ride my bycicle i want to ride my bike)

bohemian rhapsody

we are the champions

dont stop me now

those are just a few but they are the most known and famous or they have been on commercials that you have probably seen :wink2: