London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

Let me know if you want to go on a tour of the area because I'll be wandering around there as much as possible. I used to work in the quad building on the left and that's one of the Royal College of Music buildings on the right. Kensington Gardens and the Albert Memorial are across the street.

I love South Kensington :wub2:

14998465_e6542311f3_b.jpg

I've just got back from South Ken myself!! Me and my sister have just been ice-skating at the History Museum ice rink. Then I had to wonder around with her for ages while she tried to find some random hotel she's having a party at next week so that when she phones me, drunk and lost afterwards I know where to give her directions for.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back from South Ken myself!! Me and my sister have just been ice-skating at the History Museum ice rink. Then I had to wonder around with her for ages while she tried to find some random hotel she's having a party at next week so that when she phones me, drunk and lost afterwards I know where to give her directions for.

woah! ...should I bring my ice skates for the day off?..mmmh

apperently he did an encores at the Olympia but they did not include it in the DVD

The festival was not a hard core festival like the ones in Europe... he was the last and most important act.. in any case, I was not disapointed with anything that night.. he almost did not show up, so am glad he managed at the end.. cause his performance was great (though he did tone down the picnic dance before lollipop)

:naughty:

well, now you know what some of us look like.. if we don't spot you, pls drop us a line, since you may be able and recognise us :thumb_yello:

i think mika told there was an audience of 10.000 people at dubai festival and he was quite impressed! :biggrin2:

pls, stop to make us all jealous with your tales about kensigton trips and amusements... *wombling lip* :tears::mf_rosetinted:

I cannot skate on ice, so that's not much of a problem. :mf_rosetinted:

but to go on south kensigton rinks, i could skate on bare feet.. :tears:

on a second thought, I may get stuck to the ice in that case.. :blink:

I can't skate either, I'm like a cow on ice, but that doesn't matter. I still like skating, cause it's fun. Fun, I tell you! :mf_rosetinted:

Falling isn't that fun though. :boxed:

I can't skate either, I'm like a cow on ice, but that doesn't matter. I still like skating, cause it's fun. Fun, I tell you! :mf_rosetinted:

Falling isn't that fun though. :boxed:

Don't even get me started on ice skating. I went last saturday and ended up falling and spraining my ankle, it still hurts now but luckily not swollen anymore, finally, jus bruised!

im thinking of being really spontanious and going by myself:boxed: i have the tickets of course, but kind of afraid being by myself. and i havent really read every single page of this thread..sooo would somebody meet up with me? :naughty:

In the hundreds of times I've been ice skating, I've never fallen over! Not even the first time I tried it. Neither has my sister, which is why we were convinced today would be the day! But neither of us fell :mf_rosetinted:

It closes on Sunday by the way so don't bother bringing skates :naughty:

In the hundreds of times I've been ice skating, I've never fallen over! Not even the first time I tried it. Neither has my sister, which is why we were convinced today would be the day! But neither of us fell :mf_rosetinted:

It closes on Sunday by the way so don't bother bringing skates :naughty:

:sneaky2: pffft! :P

"all" the gigs in london :bleh:

Hi

I am going on my own but I am staying in hotels with mfcers! But, you are very welcome to meet up with us and queue up and stuff! I am coming to London on 25th, starting to queue up at about 2pm, if u wanted to meet up then pm me or something and also on 27th me and Barunka are thinking about going shopping in London as there is no Mika gig so u r very welcome to come with us. If u need any help with finding accomodation or getting here I am happy to help as I have already made 2 transport plans for 2 mfcers!

Liz xxx

well, if you are quite flexible as far as about areas, you can do that.

if you go for staying in a specific area, I'd go for booking now, nicole. :wink2:

I was surprised to find many places fully occupied this time. I thought that london was more crowded in dec. than in late feb.! :blink:

well, if you are quite flexible as far as about areas, you can do that.

if you go for staying in a specific area, I'd go for booking now, nicole. :wink2:

I was surprised to find many places fully occupied this time. I thought that london was more crowded in dec. than in late feb.! :blink:

I have a debit card only, not a credit card, so I guess I have to book that place where Marianne and Vanessa are staying. I dunno how good or bad it is, but I guess I'll find out. :blink:

let's go a little but early and meet up outside the venue

I already booked a hotel.. it is not cheap.. but it is in city center

I will start queuing about 11 am or earlier. :naughty::blink:

I need a place as cheap as possible, I have travelled too much this year. :boxed:

yeah, in dec. I heard there was people queuing from the morn, but I landed in the very early afternoon, and honestly i'd not queue that early even if I was already in london by then.. :wink2:

I'll sport a signal in my hand, RACHA FROM DUBAI on it, and smile graciously stewardess like :biggrin2:

I have a debit card only, not a credit card, so I guess I have to book that place where Marianne and Vanessa are staying. I dunno how good or bad it is, but I guess I'll find out. :blink:

I've heard from someone that it's very clean and nice there !:)

im thinking of being really spontanious and going by myself:boxed: i have the tickets of course, but kind of afraid being by myself. and i havent really read every single page of this thread..sooo would somebody meet up with me? :naughty:

Oh, you are coming!:thumb_yello:

Nika and I are going to be in London the 24 to the 29!

Going to all the shows.

I’m really looking forward to meet you again!:thumb_yello: