London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

Great idea!

Thank you for starting this thread!:thumb_yello:

I will be in London the 24 to the 29, and going to all three gigs.

I’m so looking forward to meet you all again!

There will be over 50 MFCers, I think, to all the gigs. :naughty:

hey you joining fred and the fredettes on thursday?? there is a thread regarding this but will be cool to meet up :)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the bunch of ppl we are it wouldn't be hard :naughty:

a party on the streets...i take the ballons :yay:

Couldn't agree more!as I said yesterday,is party time for us, Vanessa!:punk:

and other ppl can bring some lollipops and drinkies ?:naughty:

Yep I agree !!!10 days to go and we gonna rock the house :punk:

we need to be careful though, it seems that Brixton is a little dodgy at night.. and the tube stays open only till 11:00 pm... so we might have to use a taxi

I've never been there.. but this is the feedback am getting from people that live in London..

maybe they can suggest a nice pub as well.. londerners?? anyone??

I keep hearing Soho is a nice place for drinks.. and it stays open and safe..

Okkk sounds great ....... :thumb_yello:

Im sure someone will come up with a suggestion:punk:

How did you find out ?:shocked::roftl:

I asked him. He said: I've gone identity mad because you sucked too hard on your lollipop and it don't make sense that you love today and you blame it on me I blame it on you and human as I am I fell in love with Billy Brown in a watering hole with my braces and I was stuck in the middle and then it was 2 o'clock in the morning and I erased the love and I said ring ring but you didn't show sympathy and you're being an instant martyr, a drama queen and now I'm the only lonely one.

Freddie you're ignoring me:sneaky2:

I asked him. He said: I've gone identity mad because you sucked too hard on your lollipop and it don't make sense that you love today and you blame it on me I blame it on you and human as I am I fell in love with Billy Brown in a watering hole with my braces and I was stuck in the middle and then it was 2 o'clock in the morning and I erased the love and I said ring ring but you didn't show sympathy and you're being an instant martyr, a drama queen and now I'm the only lonely one.

Applause for the Mika sentance :roftl:

Im not ignorning:shocked:

Your back on the Thursday huh?

My God woman, breathe!:roftl:

that is a MIKATASTIC sentence!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Applause for the Mika sentance :roftl:

Im not ignorning:shocked:

Your back on the Thursday huh?

Wednesday:glasses2:

Freddie I think we should break up...you're so not interested in me. That's what I told Mika too. I said:

Well Mika, I tried to be like Grace Kelly but your momma told me what I should know and that's that you talk about life and talk about death and everything in between like you've been crying for so long and I told you to relax take it easy but you were like it's all in the hands of a bitter bitter man and went to the coast of Mexico and walked into the room feeling like a big balloon and I sat down and thought about the day you were gonna die but there was a happy ending so I had to push the button and sit on a fence and I got lots of things but it's not enough because nothing and no one can make your lies the truth

and he was like....yeah whatever