Imaginary Friends & other strange stories ( a little scary)

BonjourMika1990

I wanted to have an imaginary friend when i was little, because my sister had one. I was so pissed when I couldn't actually see the girl I made up. So I pretended she died, just so I wouldn't have to deal with my lack of imagination anymore.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to have an imaginary friend when i was little, because my sister had one. I was so pissed when I couldn't actually see the girl I made up. So I pretended she died, just so I wouldn't have to deal with my lack of imagination anymore.

I had the same problem.

"lola" lasted a day and i ended up hating her because everyone sat on her and she started getting bitchy.

I had the same problem.

"lola" lasted a day and i ended up hating her because everyone sat on her and she started getting bitchy.

I don't even remember mine's name. I think it was Augusta Brooke.

My sister used to piss me off, because she'd tell me to shake her imaginary friends' hand, and everytime I did, she would say "THAT'S HER EYE!"

Used to make me so damn mad.

I don't even remember mine's name. I think it was Augusta Brooke.

My sister used to piss me off, because she'd tell me to shake her imaginary friends' hand, and everytime I did, she would say "THAT'S HER EYE!"

Used to make me so damn mad.

Ugh I hate it when Jayme my friend'd do that to me. I was like "IT'S INVISIBLE! come on lola *drags invisible friend through puddle*"

Ugh I hate it when Jayme my friend'd do that to me. I was like "IT'S INVISIBLE! come on lola *drags invisible friend through puddle*"

I always wanted to slap the other kids who said they could actually see their imaginary friends. Then I'd grab Augusta Brooke and slap her around a bit, like "WHY CAN'T I SEE YOU?"

I lived in a 'haunted' house for almost 2 years,and i saw the 'spirit' 4 or 3 times,i wasnt that scared when i saw him,but now when i think about it...omg >.<

One day,i was sittin in a couch,making my homework while my brother was taking a bath,so...there was a huge hall between the WC and me,but the house was so quiet (Me and me brother were alone in the house),suddenly i heard that someone was tryin to open the door,i perfectly saw the door moving for 10 seconds and then stopped...

So this is one of my many stories ,dont call me crazy please xD

My grandma's house was "haunted".

Everybody knew it, even the skepticals in my family. She left it to us when she died, and we moved it for about 2 years. Anyway, it was really creepy at times. You always had this feeling you were being watched when you were in the dining room/computer room. Even guests we had over would keep turning their backs and staring at the corner of the room (the foot of the steps) whenever they were in the house. If you asked them what was wrong, they'd just be like "I thought someone was standing there..."

Different times, you could be in the bathroom, and if you had the door locked, you would hear someone pulling at the door and see the knob turning. Or you'd hear someone run past. It scared the hell out of me when I was little, and one time I screamed "STOP IT, RUTSCHIE." because I thought it was my sister. Then it didn't stop, so I started screaming and crying for my mom. She came running up, and told me my sister had been in the kitchen the entire time. :tears: My sister and I started going to the bathroom in teams, LMAO.

I lived in a 'haunted' house for almost 2 years,and i saw the 'spirit' 4 or 3 times,i wasnt that scared when i saw him,but now when i think about it...omg >.<

One day,i was sittin in a couch,making my homework while my brother was taking a bath,so...there was a huge hall between the WC and me,but the house was so quiet (Me and me brother were alone in the house),suddenly i heard that someone was tryin to open the door,i perfectly saw the door moving for 10 seconds and then stopped...

So this is one of my many stories ,dont call me crazy please xD

that's a good one! you're not crazy at all...

My sister has had tons of experiences like that...The best is the one my cousin had driving home from her boyfriends mother's funeral... There was a kid riding with them in the van and she was in the middle section with him when the boy jumped into the back seat... She was going to be like " No sweetie come back up here..." when she saw her boyfriend's mom sitting there plainly staring at her, with a cold expression...

She just turned back around and went all cold herself :blink:

My grandma's house was "haunted".

Everybody knew it, even the skepticals in my family. She left it to us when she died, and we moved it for about 2 years. Anyway, it was really creepy at times. You always had this feeling you were being watched when you were in the dining room/computer room. Even guests we had over would keep turning their backs and staring at the corner of the room (the foot of the steps) whenever they were in the house. If you asked them what was wrong, they'd just be like "I thought someone was standing there..."

Different times, you could be in the bathroom, and if you had the door locked, you would hear someone pulling at the door and see the knob turning. Or you'd hear someone run past. It scared the hell out of me when I was little, and one time I screamed "STOP IT, RUTSCHIE." because I thought it was my sister. Then it didn't stop, so I started screaming and crying for my mom. She came running up, and told me my sister had been in the kitchen the entire time. :tears: My sister and I started going to the bathroom in teams, LMAO.

Aww :tears:

:lmao:

Mika is my imaginary friend :wub2:

Mika's imaginary? Seems that way, sometimes! :naughty:

I've never had any paranormal encounters, but I did have an imaginary friend called Gronk. Apparently he was hit by a car, which I came in one day and explained to my parents, in great detail. I'm surprised they didn't cart me off to therapy. :roftl:

Mika's imaginary? Seems that way, sometimes! :naughty:

I've never had any paranormal encounters, but I did have an imaginary friend called Gronk. Apparently he was hit by a car, which I came in one day and explained to my parents, in great detail. I'm surprised they didn't cart me off to therapy. :roftl:

LOL I love how little children are so creative... I miss that:(