Imaginary Friends & other strange stories ( a little scary)

BonjourMika1990

Ok, So I just got back from seeing The Orphange (great film, really amazing) and it talks about a boy who has imaginary friends, only of course no one can see them. The little boys and girls were all ghosts, and only the little boy could see them.

It was really scary, but made sense to me.

When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. I don't remember him too well, only that this kid was a boy... No one else could see him, and he didn't stick around for too long in my life. I don't remember the last time I saw him, only that I yelled at my sister for bumping into him (that's my last memory of him lol)

So, my question to you is did you grow up with any imaginary friends???

Or have you experienced something spritual/scary like seeing ghosts or spirits etc...????

I'm interested:wink2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN, I posted this in the wrong freakin forum lol...please move:wink2:

Girl, why do you always post your threads in the wrong section? :roftl:

To answer your question: no and no. hahah

I just saw "Diving Bell and the Butterfly" which was in french about a guy who has a stroke a writes a book by blinking. It was pretty good. I was so proud of myself for understanding some of the french :naughty:

lol I always freakin post in the wrong sections:thumbdown:

It's sorta scary to talk about these things, but I think that's why we never get down to the bottom of why we are able to experience them. out of fear.

I've never seen a ghost, but my sister has... and they've only been spirits, friendly... I'll tell more tomorrow

lol I always freakin post in the wrong sections:thumbdown:

It's sorta scary to talk about these things, but I think that's why we never get down to the bottom of why we are able to experience them. out of fear.

I've never seen a ghost, but my sister has... and they've only been spirits, friendly... I'll tell more tomorrow

My sister has seen many ghosts, it's really weird. She was like the ghost whisperer haha

ok, I shall share my experience

*takes a very, very very deep breath*hee hee

ok

so, everything started when I was 2 yrs old

I lived in the house of my grantparents

I was the only granddaughter in that time, we were in mexico city, so my parents tell me that I was sitting in a fence...and I tought that I would kiss you, hahaha, jk, ok, comming back again to my story, so, I was sitting in a chair laughing, and I did that over and over again, the years past, like 3 or 4 years later, I was able to talk now and I was playing in the backyard, so my dad one day came outside and he was like "what are you doing?"

and I was like "playing with the girl"

and there was no girl in there

so I stopped seeing the girl

until I turned 14

we went to visit my grandparents

and I was in the living room watching "the fast and the furious" when I turn around and I see this girl running across the living room and giggling

I was soo scared I went with my mom and told her what had I just seen, so she told me that I might be seeing the girl that I saw when I was younger

that night

I was sleeping in my room and infront of my bed there's a chair

so I woke up and the girl was in the chair

she stood up and went beside my bed and started shaking it

I started screaming and crying like never before

my mom, grandparents and sister came running

and I told them what had happened,. and there was no girl in the room, they didn't saw her....

and I haven't seen her since that day

scary tough

I have other stories

but that's the worst of all

ok

I was the only granddaughter in that time, we were in mexico city, so my parents tell me that I was sitting in a fence...and I tought that I would kiss you, hahaha, jk, ok, comming back again to my story, so, I was sitting in a chair laughing, and I did that over and over again, the years past, like 3 or 4 years later, I was able to talk now and I was playing in the backyard, so my dad one day came outside and he was like "what are you doing?"

until I turned 14

and I was in the living room watching "the fast and the furious" when I turn around and I see this girl running across the living room and giggling

I was soo scared I went with my mom and told her what had I just seen, so she told me that I might be seeing the girl that I saw when I was younger

that night

and I told them what had happened,. and there was no girl in the room, they didn't saw her....

scary tough

Oh my god that's so scary :shocked: How old was the girl?

i don't like this thread no mores. =/

i get really creeped out by stories like these.

haha, just think it's like...er...like everything is written by Stephanie Meyer, and that its kind of a sequel of Twilight....hee hee

where's edward? making out with bella...haha jk

I was sooo freaked out

there's this other thing

I was walking down the street and saw this kind woman, a redhaired woman with the hair to waist lenght and her hair was curly, she had green eyes, she was between her 40's and her 50's, so I saw her and she was like

"Hello there" and I smiled to her and said "Hey"

so 2 or 3 days passed and I was watching a photo album with my mom and my grandmother

and I saw this woman in a photo and I was like

"Hey, I saw that woman about 2 or 3 days ago"

and my mom and grandmother looked at each other and then back to me

and I was like "what?"

and they where

"ceci, that can't be possible, that woman died 3 years ago"

so, then again, I was freaked out

I don't know why, but I'm the only one that has happened to me in my family

once I got scared because there was a little boy iin the stairs and I fell down from them

Ceci, you gave me chills! Wasn't smart of me reading these right now..I'm going to bed now!

:boxed: And now I'm all paranoid, my parents aren't home. :tears:

Anyway, my older sister was really bossy, she made up my imaginary friend for me. Only she could see her for a while and told me everything that she would do and say, but later on I took control and she became my imaginary friend. It's name was Dotty, and she died after a while of her being my imaginary friend. Cause of death-burned her arse on the sun.

Anyway, I'm fascinated by this sort of stuff. My favourite show is Ghost Hunters!

ok

until I turned 14

that night

scary tough

I have other stories

:shocked:

That's so scary!

where's edward? making out with bella...haha jk

I was sooo freaked out

there's this other thing

I was walking down the street and saw this kind woman, a redhaired woman with the hair to waist lenght and her hair was curly, she had green eyes, she was between her 40's and her 50's, so I saw her and she was like

"Hello there" and I smiled to her and said "Hey"

so 2 or 3 days passed and I was watching a photo album with my mom and my grandmother

and I saw this woman in a photo and I was like

"Hey, I saw that woman about 2 or 3 days ago"

and my mom and grandmother looked at each other and then back to me

and I was like "what?"

and they where

"ceci, that can't be possible, that woman died 3 years ago"

so, then again, I was freaked out

I don't know why, but I'm the only one that has happened to me in my family

once I got scared because there was a little boy iin the stairs and I fell down from them

that's so scary!:shocked: I hope that stuff like that will never happen to me!

ok

until I turned 14

that night

scary tough

I have other stories

Oooo that's a good one... what was her expression like when you discovered her the last time?? angry?