Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in Argentina the fans are too efusive. They have a lot of passion for the things they like, so, when a famous superstar comes to our country they can´t do anything without bodyguards. The only way to meet them is to go to the hotel where they are staying. So, for us, it´s like a dream to think that we are gonna meet MIKA. But well, the argentinean fans are dreamers too..so...

Polish fans are worse, especially girls :boxed: I even don't want to think about what would happened if he would come to Poland :blink:

As for the pics. First I though, that he is holding her hand :blink:

It looks like he's going for the less curly look now...even when I met him, it was like this. I love it like this. It's so cute! He's so cute.

i really hope he keeps his hair like that :wub2: it's probably healthier not to curl everyday anyways :bleh:

is the girl in the foto a sister or wat? and they are all just a m a z i n g!!!

it's mika's girlfriend :mf_rosetinted:

fewwwwwwwwwwwwwf u were almost the reason for a death!:shocked: just caught me in the nick of time from a heart attack! it would be all ur fault u know!:roftl: lol

But what would we all do if it really was his girlfriend?? My heart would curl up and die!!!:tears: then I would:blowup: :

i really don't think she's mika's girlfriend...she wouldn't be showing herself around if it was serious...plus mika would have told us first!:wink2:

she must be some old friend:thumb_yello:

haha...don't die it's not the end of the world dears:blink:, right?

i really don't think she's mika's girlfriend...she wouldn't be showing herself around if it was serious...plus mika would have told us first!:wink2:

Thanks for calm me anita!!!!!!!!!

She might have to!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*I am joking!*

So..this is his new girlfriend?

So...what happend with Alexa, Alan Cumming, Saranayde, Kylie Minogue, Rihanna and all this people he used to date?? :blink:

:bleh::roftl:

haha...i thought he was dating jean paul gaultier...