Happy Ending in Dutch Top 40

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! :wink2:

Bleeding love is also coming on the way...

NOOOO!!!!!

In the UK: Happy Ending was released, Bleeding Love came, and it came on #1! In Holland, Happy Ending is released, Bleeding Love comes! I hope it's not gonna be #1. I'd rather have Valerie #1 than THAT song!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That'll be great! (But isn't in yet then, in Belgium? Strange that it's not at the same time as in Holland...:blink: )

Apparently it's not at the same time! The first time I heard happy ending on the Belgium radio was 4 or 5 weeks ago. And last week he was 'de smaakmaker' on radio donna and now he's on number 50! And big girl is number 17. I hope happy ending will do well!

• 2 weeks later...

I heard 'happy ending' on radio donna on 48;

the first week it was on 48, the second week it was not longer in the top 50 but this week it's back on 48,

life in cartoon motion is back on 4!!!! Last week it was on 10;

every week on saturday I put the places of the mikasongs & the album on my blog (belgian ultratop)

I heard 'happy ending' on radio donna on 48;

the first week it was on 48, the second week it was not longer in the top 50 but this week it's back on 48,

life in cartoon motion is back on 4!!!! Last week it was on 10;

every week on saturday I put the places of the mikasongs & the album on my blog (belgian ultratop)

Hi Celien,

Great news!

I just checked the Dutch Album Top 100. LICM is on NO. 16, he is in there for 55 weeks now. He is doing a great job, isn't he?

Welcome at the MFC btw:punk:

Hi Celien,

Great news!

I just checked the Dutch Album Top 100. LICM is on NO. 16, he is in there for 55 weeks now. He is doing a great job, isn't he?

Welcome at the MFC btw:punk:

Yes he's doing a great job! LICM is a fantastic album! It's fantastic, already more than a year in the top!!!