(Bored) Paramore, anybody?

im_stuck_in_the_middle

Hello:) Just wondering if anyone here likes or knows the American band Paramore, I have a feeling that they will achieve great heights :thumb_yello:

I love new and up-coming artists... people like Beyonce and Avril Lavigne have "faded", I think... no offence to anyone who likes them:wink2:

Ok people, I AM bored, if you haven't already noticed

:bored:

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting old..quite frankly I don't fancy so much Paramore, like all the other pop/rock bands "for teenagers"...

Christina & Beyoncè are never gonna fade imo coz they have wonderful voices and "scenic presence"

out to RL:cool:

waitaminute...AVRIL?!?!? Better she fades away QUICKLY

I'm getting old..quite frankly I don't fancy so much Paramore, like all the other pop/rock bands "for teenagers"...

Christina & Beyoncè are never gonna fade imo coz they have wonderful voices and "scenic presence"

out to RL:cool:

waitaminute...AVRIL?!?!? Better she fades away QUICKLY

Mika is for teenagers, to some extent.... the colours, patterns, funny fairytale songs... i dunno.

Christina I agree, but I don't like Beyoncé... she's a litle stuck up, but I like some songs... Dejá Vu, Ring the Alarm and of course Crazy in Love:wub2:

:offtopic: I like Eros Ramazotti, too:roftl:

What do you mean by "RL"?

Paramoreeeee!

I saw them live last summer. Wonderful people. :cheerful_h4h:

ROFL, No Doubt?!?!

I love Paramore, but... they sound nothing alike. They both have female lead singers, that's pretty much it.

i was supposed to see them in december but nooooooooooooooooo it was sold out.

but i guess it turned out for the best, cause the day of the show there was a HUGE snow storm!

Snow storm? That's horrible! You'll have another chance to see them, I'm sure:wink2:

I'd like to see them too:boxed: :blush-anim-cl:

One day... eheh

I've only heard one song by them, which wasn't too bad. I have heard people try to compare them to No Doubt but I can hear no resemblance at all other than the fact that two women sing the lead.

No Doubt? Maybe some songs, like "It's my Life" and some other rocker-ish songs of theirs, but no obvious resemblance.

Maybe Paramore in the future, who knows?:wink2:

Mika is for teenagers, to some extent.... the colours, patterns, funny fairytale songs... i dunno.

Christina I agree, but I don't like Beyoncé... she's a litle stuck up, but I like some songs... Dejá Vu, Ring the Alarm and of course Crazy in Love:wub2:

:offtopic: I like Eros Ramazotti, too:roftl:

What do you mean by "RL"?

my Real Life is not totally slipping away yet, i manage to hold it somewhat:naughty:

Paramore has been massive "advertised", and I don't deny they are cute, but..:blink: maybe If they come to Italy and I see them live..:cool:

I only know one song from Paramore :Riot is called i think !

They sound a bit like Avril Lavigne or Linking Park !!!!

I've heard Riot once, I think.

Avril Lavigne... maybe in her early stages... but you're right:wink2:

Maybe their songs are a "lighter version" of Linkin Park... you're right there too:thumb_yello:

my Real Life is not totally slipping away yet, i manage to hold it somewhat:naughty:

Paramore has been massive "advertised", and I don't deny they are cute, but..:blink: maybe If they come to Italy and I see them live..:cool:

Yeah... Paramore, go to Italy!!

I remember when Mika was also massively advertised... Grace Kelly was playing on every radio station, but, strangely, no one really seemed to mind...:boxed:

:roftl:

Yeah... Paramore, go to Italy!!

I remember when Mika was also massively advertised... Grace Kelly was playing on every radio station, but, strangely, no one really seemed to mind...:boxed:

:roftl:

mmh yeah there's something wrong with Mika's advert:mf_rosetinted:

I knew Paramore's faces earlier and easier respect the mikster's one...

ok I'm too lazy to explain better:naughty:

I've heard Riot once, I think.

Avril Lavigne... maybe in her early stages... but you're right:wink2:

Maybe their songs are a "lighter version" of Linkin Park... you're right there too:thumb_yello:

Do you know when they formed as a group ?

I only heard of them from the beginning of this year !!:naughty:

Exactly. I love Paramore, and I love No Doubt. To be honest, I like Paramore better, but I think that's just an age thing. When No Doubt was HUGE, I was way younger.

But yes... they're both talented, but they sound absolutely nothing alike. I mean... just listen to Gwen's voice vs. Hayley's voice.