(Bored) Paramore, anybody?

im_stuck_in_the_middle

I think Hayley looked awesome!

I really wanted them to win, but it's cool, because Winehouse got it.

I love Zach, though.:wub2: We should get married and have our 2 1/2 kids, border collie, and 2 story in the suburbs.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you've really got that one planned out, Sarie. ;)

Ohhhhh you know it!

He's only like.... a month older than me. Or a month younger than me or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww. They're really nice people, and I can honestly say that I doubt they'd cancel a tour if it wasn't something serious.

I hope everything goes okay for them. :tears:

Dear God,

Please lift the burden in this band's life that has made them feel the need to put their careers on hold. Make them strong enough to get through this with Your help, and let their fans understand that they didn't cancel for purely selfish reasons. Bless and protect their families and friends also in this time of need.

Amen.

Another update from Hayley!

since we posted the last entry, we’ve gotten tons of phone calls and people posting things on websites saying that we are breaking up. i just want to make it clear, though, that by posting two nights ago we weren’t saying the band was over. we posted because we are going through hard times and we felt that because we have a really good support system in you guys, our fans, it would be better for us to just be honest about what’s going on - even though, it was a pretty vague explanation. man, some of the rumors that i’ve heard going around are insane! it’s weird how out of hand things can get even when you just try to tell a simple truth. (for the record, my eggo is not preggo). anyway, we just need to take time to make this band the best it can be… and we are doing that now.thank you for all the love and the encouragement you guys have shown. and WE WILL! be seeing you guys on the 27th of March in Orlando, FL

Thank you Mitts!

So, no rumour-spreadind, people!!! :bleh:

Well I know I do. :mf_rosetinted:
Ehm... that's not a nice thing to say. I'd report you if I had better principles.

Zac Farro posted this:

hi everyone! its been a while since ive posted, probably a year or something ha so sorry about that i promise to get better and post more, i now know the password so that helps a ton. ha. so, we have been at home this past week and its been amazing, this time at time off has been really good for us and we are all growing so much together. We really wanna thank all of you who have sent us messages encouraging us and praying for us, it really means so much! ya’ll are amazing! BUT i’m done with all that mooshy crap!

soooooooooooo WHOS excited for the jimmy eat world tour?!?! I AM!!! i can’t even believe we get to tour with that band, they have been one of my favorite bands since i was like 10! ha and i’m also getting a new drum kit for that tour. WHAT THE HECK its like christmas all over again for me! Its gonna be amazing! and i cant wait to hang with ya’ll again. FUNNNN!!!

well i promise to post more often. even though Hayleys way better with words and spelling and typing and a lot more ill still post. ha

i want some ice cream, anyone wanna go get some with me? coldstone?

ok sweet

I'm going to marry Zac. Did I show you the ring yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I love new and up-coming artists... people like Beyonce and Avril Lavigne have "faded", I think...

I agree with Avril fading, but I never really liked her anyway. But unfortunately, Beyonce is still quite popular :sneaky2: . She has a good voice, but I hate the genre of music she records...:thumbdown:

By the way- I love Paramore. I went to see her live with my sister, who is a big fan, and they were fantastic! They did the acoustic version of Misery Buisness, and it was much better than the original, thanks to taking out the distracting heavy drums and guitar parts. :wink2:

• 2 months later...