Mika Skinny Girls Club

Loverrated

for the girls like me who will never be allowed to enter in the Butterfly Lounge, here is The Hip (stands for hippopotamus) lounge, a place where all skinny people can xpress themselves freely without being judged for their weight...

here you can talk about how it feels

- everytime you hear Big Girl or

- everytime Mika ask the audience "is there any big girls, is there any big girls" and you feel like a complete outsider or

- how you forced yourself to eat pizzas and hamburgers and quit macrobiotic in order to become fat and to go on stage/exhibtions with him but it never worked out

etc.

If you have any thoughts or ideas or feel concerned please join The Hip Lounge !!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling the Big Girls Hippos? :sneaky2:

lol, no, of course not!!! you dont get it plus my english is so gay...it's just that the butterfly lounge was named this way to provoke a contrast ( a butterfly is not heavy but only fat gils are allowed) that's the same for hippos, the hippos are NOT the fat girls but the skinny ones...get it??

I'm skinny, but I love Big Girl! And it's never made me feel bad about my weight or left out. xD I love the song, it's actually one of my favourites.

I used to say it made me wish I were big, but..I just wish I were a bit more "normal".

I'm sick of being accused of being annorexic.

lol, no, of course not!!! you dont get it plus my english is so gay...it's just that the butterfly lounge was named this way to provoke a contrast ( a butterfly is not heavy but only fat gils are allowed) that's the same for hippos, the hippos are NOT the fat girls but the skinny ones...get it??

I'm not one who normally cares to be politically correct, but....perhaps what you mean is that you need to improve your communication skills, and choose your words a little better...:naughty:

I'm sorry, I can't join either. First of all, I am not skinny, (for several years now), but even if I was, I don't know that I'd want to be grouped in terms of physical appearance. I understand how you feel the need to bring some equality into this because of the big girls group, but I didn't join that group either - even when I know I'd like to lose some weight. :wink2:

Butterfly symbolizes beauty and grace.... Hippo... NOT SO NICE! So I do not see the contrast! I can see using HIPPO if the Butterfly Lounge was called Emancipated Lounge perhaps....

butterflies are light = the opposite of someone heavy

hippos are heavy= the opposite of someone skinny

and I feel ok with my weight and like the song too, it was just like something funny...it can be funny, just like your fat club you know...you gave me the idea...

butterflies are light = the opposite of someone heavy

hippos are heavy= the opposite of someone skinny

and I feel ok with my weight and like the song too, it was just like something funny...it can be funny, just like your fat club you know...you gave me the idea...

I am just being anal..... someone called me a Hippo the other day so the word jumped me .... :roftl:

I'm not one who normally cares to be politically correct, but....perhaps what you mean is that you need to improve your communication skills, and choose your words a little better...:naughty:

I'm sorry, I can't join either. First of all, I am not skinny, (for several years now), but even if I was, I don't know that I'd want to be grouped in terms of physical appearance. I understand how you feel the need to bring some equality into this because of the big girls group, but I didn't join that group either - even when I know I'd like to lose some weight. :wink2:

well first "so gay" is just a sying to say that something sux...

second...you wouldnt like to be grouped in terms of physical appearance?? fine me neither ....it's was an idea I got after reading the fat club topic, I thought it was a funny idea so if you dont like my club , you shouldnt like the fat club either...

third, ok you all won again, we don thave the same humour and i'm alone in mine, so forget about all this. topic closed

You are so beautiful, Suzy, it doesn't matter what shape you are :wink2::das::roftl::wub2:

well first "so gay" is just a sying to say that something sux...

second...you wouldnt like to be grouped in terms of physical appearance?? fine me neither ....it's was an idea I got after reading the fat club topic, I thought it was a funny idea so if you dont like my club , you shouldnt like the fat club either...

third, ok you all won again, we don thave the same humour and i'm alone in mine, so forget about all this. topic closed

Oh, boy...

...but I said I didn't join that group either....:blink:

No hard feelings please, I was just presenting mine (my opinion - which is not right or wrong).