Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah of course i can but it's illegal then :bleh:

lol! i was helping via school at a old peoples home and there were only nuns :lmfao:

do you have a religion? :blink:

noone needs to know :fisch: jokes :roftl:

oh god lol, was that any fun :bleh: ?

well my mum's catholic and my dad's jewish but they're not so religious. I only go to church on christmas eve, and i went to the synagogue for the first time last week when i went to italy.

how about you?

noone needs to know :fisch: jokes :roftl:

oh god lol, was that any fun :bleh: ?

well my mum's catholic and my dad's jewish but they're not so religious. I only go to church on christmas eve, and i went to the synagogue for the first time last week when i went to italy.

how about you?

:roftl:

but in the uk it's more usual than here! really underage chicken is happening more in the uk than here... :blink:

dunno ;D

aah ok! what is the synagogue? is it something jewish? i saw a documentary about a jewish lad :blink:

no i dont have a religion! ;O phew ;D

I didn't think it was! So confused!

yeeah.. but i guess everyone's body is different but who knows.. cos some people get it once every 3 months or so but like cos of eating disorders or diets or whatever, but hey what do i know lol

:roftl:

but in the uk it's more usual than here! really underage chicken is happening more in the uk than here... :blink:

dunno ;D

aah ok! what is the synagogue? is it something jewish? i saw a documentary about a jewish lad :blink:

no i dont have a religion! ;O phew ;D

yeah it is! the amount of people i know that have done it at like the age of 12/13!! it's ridiculous. Britain has like the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe :thumbdown: I think the Netherlands was the one with the lowest :bleh: cos i remember i was watching this documentary when this woman went to Holland to see what was so different about the Dutch's sex education compared to our own, quite an interesting documentary :naughty:

yeah its like the curch is for christians, a synagogue is for jewish people (i didn't actually know how to spell synagogue i had to look on the interenet til i found it lol)

ooh, what was it bout exactly?

do your parents have a religion?

like ur new teacher? :das: or did you mean someone else?

our ice skate instructor is cool :das:

ROFL!! sorry i just had to say that lol :lol3:

HA HA.. err him too, i was thinking more along the lines of that 24 year old with the high voice :das: lol.

what does he look like? :bleh:

yeah it is! the amount of people i know that have done it at like the age of 12/13!! it's ridiculous. Britain has like the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe :thumbdown: I think the Netherlands was the one with the lowest :bleh: cos i remember i was watching this documentary when this woman went to Holland to see what was so different about the Dutch's sex education compared to our own, quite an interesting documentary :naughty:

yeah its like the curch is for christians, a synagogue is for jewish people (i didn't actually know how to spell synagogue i had to look on the interenet til i found it lol)

ooh, what was it bout exactly?

do your parents have a religion?

wtf? :shocked:

wow ;D no here it's different!

yeah i know that progamme on bbc3? never watched it though :blink:

and? was it different? :das: our education? ROFL!

awh okay! man have to wear a little hat isnt it?

wtf? :shocked:

wow ;D no here it's different!

yeah i know that progamme on bbc3? never watched it though :blink:

and? was it different? :das: our education? ROFL!

awh okay! man have to wear a little hat isnt it?

errm I don't know, it just came on so i watched it lol.

i guess so, i think cos they teach u at a younger age? and it's more like detailed? i couldn't remember what they said, cos it was on last year.

errm I don't know, it just came on so i watched it lol.

i guess so, i think cos they teach u at a younger age? and it's more like detailed? i couldn't remember what they said, cos it was on last year.

aww lol!

no i never had education like that!

well i had one lesson at primary school, but it was more about having periods... :blink:

and how a women is getting pregnant! that was all!

did you ever saw how many teenage mums there are in america ?!?! :shocked: