This Ones for Us Girls (Part 12)

Sarah_Lollipop

You look very familar though! Have you got a new myspace page?

well the page never really stays the same for long lol i am forever changing the layout,about me etc...same url though. i am a bit of a myspace cameleon (or however you spell it) lol but then again i am bit of a cameleon generally in my style etc. :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well the page never really stays the same for long lol i am forever changing the layout,about me etc...same url though. i am a bit of a myspace cameleon (or however you spell it) lol but then again i am bit of a cameleon generally in my style etc. :naughty:

OK!! Anyway, how are you?

I'm very tired! I might do the same!

I think we need a new thread btw!

yeah.. can't believe its nearly midnight already! bloody time going by so quickly..

already? hmm.. still a bit early ain't it?

OK!! Anyway, how are you?

i'm great thanx :original: loving high school musical 2 yep lol i can't stop listening to the songs and singing along (well i can't stop singing generally) :naughty: i must drive my family crazy :naughty:

i'm great thanx :original: loving high school musical 2 yep lol i can't stop listening to the songs and singing along (well i can't stop singing generally) :naughty: i must drive my family crazy :naughty:

ah i really wanna watch HSM2! i saw like 5 mins of it when i was babysitting this girl, then finally got her to sleep watched it then her parents come.. grrr.. anyway, i'm really off to bed now :naughty:

that sort of poo is spelt without the h :bleh:

vanessa, i really want it to be the 25th now :tears::tears: i can't wait any longer :sad:

Aww sorry my mistake then !:naughty:

I want to because i want to skip those 2 exams but i don't want to end !