Mandy Moore Support MIKA?!?!?!

Sivan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this hysterical. Mandy Moore opening for MIKA.

I dont know why, I just do. Its hilarious, Im laughing right now.

Maybe im going crazy ! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

On the inside I'm laughing, but I'm also pissed that I'm gonna have to sit through that :naughty:

I find this hysterical. Mandy Moore opening for MIKA.

I dont know why, I just do. Its hilarious, Im laughing right now.

Maybe im going crazy ! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I think it's pretty hilarious too. She's been a somewhat household name for years now but most Americans have no idea who Mika is. Very strange.

On the inside I'm laughing, but I'm also pissed that I'm gonna have to sit through that :naughty:

Hahhhh sucker. :lmao:

She sounds like she's whining(is that the right word?) when she sings. I cant stand her.

I think it's pretty hilarious too. She's been a somewhat household name for years now but most Americans have no idea who Mika is. Very strange.

Ok good! So maybe im not going crazy. That's funny its like, well I guess in the states

Mandy Moore > MIKA (popularity wise?)

and she's opening for him

LMFAO

hilarious

It seems she's only opening in LA......you guys are LUCKY. Me....not so much haha

Phew!

...But I just checked out The Midway State on Myspace. I'm not liking that too much either. They're not horrible, but I think I might be put to sleep. I guess that'll just make Mika THAT much better though!

Phew!

...But I just checked out The Midway State on Myspace. I'm not liking that too much either. They're not horrible, but I think I might be put to sleep. I guess that'll just make Mika THAT much better though!

Why can't they just skip the opening act?:naughty:

I spoke to Rocky last month and he said they had no plans yet to come to North America. He told me he was in another band that toured Canada but Palladium have not.

fez said that they might come for few gigs in LA around June... maybe... but i have a feeling it wont happen... tho who knows? would be nice :)