The Heath Ledger Tribute thread

Kelzy

I suppose that's a good thing? I dont know.

Im definately going to have a Heath marathon. 10 things was probably one of the first films i actually loved, that was when i discovered Heath. So i'll watch it today. And brokeback mountain, i'll probably cry everytime i watch that now.

tomorrow i am going down to the beach and on the way it is all to heath :shocked:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I just watched "10 things I hate about you" today. I wasn't a fan, but I liked him and I was shocked when I heard that he was dead. I am sorry. He was so young.:(

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Did you like the bit at the end where he sings!?!

Yeah, we were all shocked.. I was never an obsessed fan, but I always thought he was a wonderful actor and I could tell he was a good person.. I love watching his movies :wub2:

It's a real shame that we have to request it here.

Ok, on Perezhilton.com and places like that, i might expect a bit, because there's always one, but on here???? I'm quite shocked to be honest.

But, whatever. We don't need that in the tribute thread. Save it for the bar or something.

Some people are just insensitive to other people... they'd be insulted if someone said something like that about someone they liked...

I watched Brokeback mountain for the first time today and my brother (who didn't want to watch it) ended up sitting on the couchm bitching when I accidently hit fastforward because he was missing bits :naughty:

Nice one!

I loved it :wub2:

Also, did you hear that there's going to be no public hollywood memorial for Heath due to the religious protesters.

Such a shame, that they should ruin something like that

That is rude... it was just a movie!

Thouh I was reading something about Heath today and they something about Jake's character dying.. :sneaky2:

I suppose that's a good thing? I dont know.

Im definately going to have a Heath marathon. 10 things was probably one of the first films i actually loved, that was when i discovered Heath. So i'll watch it today. And brokeback mountain, i'll probably cry everytime i watch that now.

tomorrow i am going down to the beach and on the way it is all to heath :shocked:

Hi! Welcome to MFC.. Can I shorten your MFC name to MC? :naughty:

(or you could tell me your name):wink2:

Have you posted in the Aussie thread yet?

I got all :tears: today just hearing his voice from another room.. Everytime I walked past the TV I sighed..

on normal tv last night there wasd a tribuite to heath but they only played a knights tale and the patriot which isnt my fav Heath movie.

i live in melbourne did anyone hear that woman on Fox FM on thursday night where she said he was going to hell cause he played a gay guy in brokeback mountain so if heath is going to go to hell cause of a film role most of us will go to hell.

R.I.P HEATH

i was reading a magasein and is had an article about him and jemma ward and how they were dating i started to cry and on the movie 'josie and the pussycat dolls' it said heath ledger is cooler than matt damon i started crying. but an a current afairs show in aus had an episode dedicated to hhim.

on normal tv last night there wasd a tribuite to heath but they only played a knights tale and the patriot which isnt my fav Heath movie.

i live in melbourne did anyone hear that woman on Fox FM on thursday night where she said he was going to hell cause he played a gay guy in brokeback mountain so if heath is going to go to hell cause of a film role most of us will go to hell.

R.I.P HEATH

last time i saw this guy in a film called "im not there"

it's about bob dylan i supposed, im under 15, i've absolutely no idea about bob dylan !!!! but Cate Blanchett was so wicked in it !! i thought she was a he !!!! i wanted to see Ben Whishaw actually

last time i saw this guy in a film called "im not there"

it's about bob dylan i supposed, im under 15, i've absolutely no idea about bob dylan !!!! but Cate Blanchett was so wicked in it !! i thought she was a he !!!! i wanted to see Ben Whishaw actually

I want to see I'm not there. It has yet to be released here Tempted to *coughillegallydownloaditcough*

R.I.P HEATH

I love Brokeback mountain..

Ok.. Please don't take what they said seriously.. There's no way Heath is in Hell... People who say stupid things about people going to hell will be the ones that go to hell.. If there is such a thing as God and if when we die we are judged by him, then I'm sure it's based on our whole life and not one moment.. Heath was an actor and he was playing a part in a movie that hopefully made more people realise that love is about 2 people connecting.

Not about the colour of our skin, and not about our gender..

Are people so naive that they think God himself discriminates???

i was reading a magasein and is had an article about him and jemma ward and how they were dating i started to cry and on the movie 'josie and the pussycat dolls' it said heath ledger is cooler than matt damon i started crying. but an a current afairs show in aus had an episode dedicated to hhim.

Ok, you need to stop crying over things that don't matter, like who he dated and whether he was cooler than someone like Matt Damon..

And instead you should write something in here about your fav Heath movie.. :thumb_yello:

I want to see I'm not there. It has yet to be released here Tempted to *coughillegallydownloaditcough*

good idea !!!!! i always wanted to download films, really, but im just not good at the internet stuff. i can only end up paying around 9 quid in the cinema but i'd stay there and watch 2 films, usually one i want to watch, the other one, oh ,well

im not there is good btw, better than control, the one about joy division, in my view !!!

:naughty:

I've not heard much about that movie, but it looks awesome.

I remember when i was 13, and i'd just watched 10 things for the first time (a while after it was first released) and i got a Heath poster and proudly had it on my wall! (Right next to Johnny Depp...).

But then when we redecorated, my parents took my posters down and some of them got ripped..... :tears:

So now, I think im gonna get another huge one of Heath and put him back where he used to be on the wall. I owe it to him???

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Did you like the bit at the end where he sings!?!

Yeah, we were all shocked.. I was never an obsessed fan, but I always thought he was a wonderful actor and I could tell he was a good person.. I love watching his movies :wub2:

Yes, that was pretty cool :wub2: I also had the impression that he was a good person :wink2:

That's nice...

I watched BBM and Ned Kelly today... had to watch Knight's Tale cause the other two were making me sad...

I know! i can only watch Knight's Tale and 10 things right now because of that. I don't wanna get too sad about it. I watched parts of bbm the other day, but i could feel myself going :tears:

There's so much unanswered though. I think if we knew how it happened then maybe it would be easier for everyone? I don't know, maybe not. Maybe i dont really want to know.

Its not really my business.

Weel so far nothing here...

Not that I've seen the Sydney paper today...

They mentioned how MK was 'friends' with Heath... I personally don't care about that but someon must...

I know. Its so irrelevant to be honest.

They don't seem to be reporting on it over here much at all. The sun newspaper was like 'Oh, we were the first to break the news to you on Wednesday blah blah blah', but then how come i heard on Tuesday night? And so many other people did in England???

Apparently, didnt the masseuse call MK 3 times before calling 911?

Yeah she did... and the bodyguards got there a few mins before the paramedics...

If anything, that seems a little suspicious... honestly, why wouldn't you call the paremedics firt...

I know. What if she'd have rang the paramedics first? Would they have got there earlier and would he have survived?? To be honest, i've thought about that a lot but i wouldnt like to say much about it.

Apparently, the masseuse faces jail time anyway for not having a valid liscence or something.

I don't understand why she would call Mary Kate 3 times and then call an ambulance. It's not like MK could do anything right?

Honestly, thinking about what might've happened gets you nowhere... All it would do is drie you completely crazy...

And so the masseuse should get jail time... why would you practice without a licence... must admit, didn't realise you needed a licence to practice massage...