lalalifegoeson

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am guessing its early over there

i have truble with the whole time different thing

yeah, it's 7pm here.....2 hours until bedtime LOL.....I have a headache so I think I'll be off the computer to go and read or something soon.....

It's ten in the morning over here. I just drank a cup of coffee, surfing a bit on the MFC and then I have to do some housework.

MAN I hate having to do the housework.....my partner does a lot of it, I am lucky :blush-anim-cl: it is my job to stack and unstack the dishwasher....I have only had a dishwasher for 3 months, previously I had to wash everything in the sink and that totally sucked. I feel so happy now.....:naughty:

MAN I hate having to do the housework.....my partner does a lot of it, I am lucky :blush-anim-cl: it is my job to stack and unstack the dishwasher....I have only had a dishwasher for 3 months, previously I had to wash everything in the sink and that totally sucked. I feel so happy now.....:naughty:

Yeah, doing the dishing by hand is not my hobby either. So we also have a dishwasher. My husband always stacks the thing because he finds me not organized enough to do that. In his opinion I use too much space...:naughty: