Obessed about talking about your pets?

ashtea

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was in the family?

I mean, every generation of my family owned it. My parents, grandparents, great grand parents, great great grand parents, etc.

I mean, every generation of my family owned it. My parents, grandparents, great grand parents, great great grand parents, etc.

aaaaaaaaah i just looked at your profile to see where you were from...and then i laughed a lot...i wish i was from mars...

arent men from mars and women from venus? or am i messing that title up?

I know what you mean!!!!! This place is SSSOOOO addicting!!!! :)

i just stalked your myspace and you have a fantastic version of love today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to get a .gif of his dance moves in this vid

I talk about my dog all the time. I always seem to bring her up in conversations :blush-anim-cl:

I had a turtle, but he got eaten by a cat two days ago :tears:

He was only a little bigger than a quarter..

*nuzzles* one of my turtles was attacked by my cat but he was big enough to get through it....what a sin. A cat? So it wasnt yours?

whats his name!? tell me about him....whats a weird thing he does....!?

aww haha!

Well his name is Lucky :wub2:

and he is the cutest dog that can possibly exist :wink2:

he's a maltese/pomeranain mix

and his botton jaw sticks out and his teeth are crooked and go on top of his upper lip, so it always looks like hes smiling :roftl:

it may sound ugly, but its part of his personality :wub2: and its soo cute :lol3:

he's crazy, and still a puppy. he's already six! But he acts like a 1 year old puppy :wub2:

:wink2:

what about yours?

his botton jaw sticks out and his teeth are crooked and go on top of his upper lip, so it always looks like hes smiling :roftl:

what about yours?

I LOVE under or over bites...they bring so much personality to the face!!!!!! i giggle like a school girl when i see it...

I only have cats now and dont get me started on the long rant because i have too many....but i love their personalities....

.....i have one that has petting aggression (see you got me started) and he cant stop being petted...he attacks you to get a rub. he just went through surgery and the only thing that calms him down is being scratched...so demanding

No, it wasn't my cat. It was my sister's roomates' stupid cat :sneaky2:

This was him

Turtle-1.jpg

And here's my doggy :)

Dog001.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you even had a pic of the cute turtle! He was cute...im so sorry for your loss..interested in more? Make the roomate beg for forgiveness!

p.s. the puppy is adorable. he even poses for the camera

I LOVE under or over bites...they bring so much personality to the face!!!!!! i giggle like a school girl when i see it...

I only have cats now and dont get me started on the long rant because i have too many....but i love their personalities....

.....i have one that has petting aggression (see you got me started) and he cant stop being petted...he attacks you to get a rub. he just went through surgery and the only thing that calms him down is being scratched...so demanding

aww haha! Well, it's a good thing youre an affectionate pet person then :wink2:

Yeah, my friend's dog attacks you if you don't pet her xD

and with my dog, if you stop petting him, he just turns his head and stares and you with this look that is absolutely adorable and his teeth look like hes smiling even more, and you just have to attack him with kisses and hugs

:lol3:

with my dog, if you stop petting him, he just turns his head and stares and you with this look that is absolutely adorable and his teeth look like hes smiling even more, and you just have to attack him with kisses and hugs

:lol3:

that makes me wanna cuddle the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh my...my darling boy is acting rather strange...i have to go for a bit.....see you soon

p.s. keep talking about the love for those who deserves our attention a.k.a or lovely pets!

that makes me wanna cuddle the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh my...my darling boy is acting rather strange...i have to go for a bit.....see you soon

p.s. keep talking about the love for those who deserves our attention a.k.a or lovely pets!

Aww I just noticed that's a cat in your avatar. I though it was hair! Is it yours?

Aww I just noticed that's a cat in your avatar. I though it was hair! Is it yours?

the worst thing about a black cat is that you can never see them in pictures!

this one is my sidian..the only girl out of the bunch...she is a feisty one though...she was on my back for at least an hour and a half...and i didnt have the heart to kick her off...shes the newest of the bunch...ive had her about 3 months now

I love my animals...I have 7 little ones. I love to talk about them but currently I am surrounded by people who don't really like to talk about their pets as anything more than furniture. I consider my pets as children....am I alone in this?

This is a thread dedicated to pets. If you've had a bad day because something bad happened in the 'animal' kingdom' (i.e. oh that was a bad surgery...or why did you just pee there!?)...feel free to rant about it.

If you had a horrible time until your kitten/pup looked at you with that come hither stare...tell us about it!

I tried to search for threads like this and I could not find one so I started a new one....please inform me if this is not the case.

Yay! Pick me! Pick me!

I have a dog, Ambrose. He is a Whippet cross Red Heeler, and he turns two in March. I got him from the dog shelter I volunteer at ( http://www.k9dogrescue.com/ ), and he is completely mental, but insanely adorable. His myspace: http://www.myspace.com/wormypoo and his Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/437649/in/stroll/ (both haven't been updated in forever)

ambrosepa7.jpg

Then there's Piggy, who's a cockatiel, he's 4 years old, and I got him for my 15th birthday. He's crazy cute and clever, can say a bunch of things, and is stupidly trusting of people.

piggyph4.jpg

Milo was abandoned in a box with his siblings as a kitten, and now he's turning 4 in April. He's long and lanky and a big loud-mouth. He has a catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/80196 (but it hasn't be updated in years)

miloxd8.jpg

And Fatcat walked in off the street and decided we would be his new family, and he's been here for 3 years now. He's lazy, fat, has a mass of fur, and is interested in only food and moving strings. But he loves to give cuddles and stick his head in your neck ... and then dribble. His Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/437661

fatcatgt6.jpg

I also have a bunch of 'half-my-pets' at my dad's house, 5 sheep; Angel, Barbara, Baa Baa, Princess and Billy, 2 alpacas; Boston and Mack, 2 dogs; Jack and Zen, 2 cats; Nailey and Misty, and a bird; Sam. I'd post pictures of them too, but I'd go over my picture limit :naughty:

So if you have myspace, check this link: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=30005128&albumId=1063186

i am currently taking care of my cat who had to get his tail amputated...not all of it but about 2/3 the poor thing.... :( hes such a good boy though. he keeps looking at his tail with a stare that just says "whoa...why does it look like that...didnt i have a lot more hair on that before?"

Aw! That is soo cute!

Name it 'Bowie'!

NO, WAIT... get a boy, and name him 'Dhani'

My friend's cat is called Bowie :naughty:

I have a dog, Ambrose. Milo And Fatcat

I also have a bunch of 'half-my-pets' at my dad's house, 5 sheep; Angel, Barbara, Baa Baa, Princess and Billy, 2 alpacas; Boston and Mack, 2 dogs; Jack and Zen, 2 cats; Nailey and Misty, and a bird; Sam. I'd post pictures of

My friend's cat is called Bowie :naughty:

Do you realize I have officially fallen in love with you haha...you have such passion when you speak of your animals...I love it....if my darling wasnt freaking out over his itchy stitches right now then I'd talk more...but for now....fantastic posts!!!! im gonna myspace you!

HAHA you are stuck with me now..for a little while at least :P

whoa does that sound creepy hahaha

I actually used to have 2 dogs but they passed away sometime ago :tears:

Then 2 turtles that are HUGE right now, my little cat Tsuki (poor girl travels a lot since I can't live without her) and when I get my OWN house I wanna get a dog...a golden retriever maybe...I just love animals...at least they don't backstab you like some ppl :thumbdown:

But my dream is to have a small monkey one day haha (don't ask) and a horse....looooool :mf_rosetinted: