Obessed about talking about your pets?

ashtea

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! wow, how did you catch them? thats slightly nasty.

oh, and spiders are #2 n the "lauralai's list of hated living things"

i managed to catch them between both hands, shake them 'till them got drowsie and voilá =)

oh wow! what kind of bug....

i paid a kid a quarter in elementary school to eat a handful of grass and dirt...he did it:) i feel bad now tho...:blush-anim-cl:

the only reason why you should feel bad is cuz the kid obviously didnt have a good business sense.

i used to eat worms and beetles (bluh that makes me sick thinking about it now) but i got at least a dollar for it...come on now..im a classy lady!

the only reason why you should feel bad is cuz the kid obviously didnt have a good business sense.

i used to eat worms and beetles (bluh that makes me sick thinking about it now) but i got at least a dollar for it...come on now..im a classy lady!

haha, jeez, he still goes to my school. maybe i should give him the other 75 cents and be like "remember that time when i made you eat dirt ten years ago? well i think you deserve more for that, here you go!"

haha, jeez, he still goes to my school. maybe i should give him the other 75 cents and be like "remember that time when i made you eat dirt ten years ago? well i think you deserve more for that, here you go!"

:roftl: :roftl: hilarious! or just see if you can make him do it again! that'll be a lot more satisfying.

awww so dino makes the noises and then you sing with? does dino react to music? or is it the high chirpy noises that you are able to replicate?

He only reacts to plastic bags :roftl: for him plastic = food :naughty:

And when he starts to make the soft noises I start to copy him then his voice gets louder and higher and so does mine and then it's just a lot of noise you hear :roftl:

He only reacts to plastic bags :roftl: for him plastic = food

my cat has the same problem! its very distressing....whenever i hear rustling i have to run and find my cat...haha...animals are silly...i wonder if it takes good...or maybe its a texture thing.

my cat is the same :shocked:

silly animals. there is nothing worse than an animal after eating string....huh? no more detail needs to be given haha. I finally got my digital camera working again so here's a warning that i might be showing you guys what a cat with a mostly amputated tail looks like...poor guy haha. Don't worry it's not gross...just a little sad.

What a beauty queen...lovely!

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right....but here is my cat's tail..super cute

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/hawkandisadora/DSCF0495.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/hawkandisadora/DSCF0493.jpg

If this doesn't work..feel free to call my a fool.

awwww, poor tail :blink:

btw, you're my MM pair :wub2:

haha what!? huh? when did that happen haha!

good morning to you by the way...i thought you could only get on that at night...or am i crazy?

true....but i changed my hours to be online from 2am-9am to 9am-4pm :naughty:

that's why....ohhh, and just read it on the MM thread, that's how i know :thumb_yello:

true....but i changed my hours to be online from 2am-9am to 9am-4pm :naughty:

that's why....ohhh, and just read it on the MM thread, that's how i know :thumb_yello:

yay thats exciting...it was meant to be...yay for mika mail...we can send stuff other than candy right? i guess they cant really stop us bwahaha..that was supposed to be my evil laugh.

yay thats exciting...it was meant to be...yay for mika mail...we can send stuff other than candy right? i guess they cant really stop us bwahaha..that was supposed to be my evil laugh.

muahahahaha *coff coff* haha :shocked:

yeah we can send other things *rubs hands* I'll send a sugar bomb haha

muahahahaha *coff coff* haha :shocked:

yeah we can send other things *rubs hands* I'll send a sugar bomb haha

I'm telling the post office that you're sending a bomb...tut tut for shame on you. I wonder what it's like to work in a post office. I betcha they get a lot of paper cuts.