i need to talk..........

~Mikaboo~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! The pyramids must be really cool! But it's a pity that you used to be claustrophobic! But, as you live there is more probable that you'll come there and get into de pyramids than me!

And I feel the same as you! I'm more than happy here with all of you who love Mika!

If only I could go there! The only problem is that I don't have enough money!

i noe true.. but i'm sure there are things over there too that i may never visit.. you can always make it part of your future plans:naughty:

i noee half of my friends don't noe mika.. and the other half think i'm crazy for being so obsessed..:mf_rosetinted:

haha

well thats only healthy:blush-anim-cl:

the talking about it that is...:sneaky2::wink2::roftl:

lol true true :thumb_yello:

i just wanna travel the world and complete as many dreams as possible before i die...... >_______<

Thats what i would like as well. I want to see all there is to see and do all there is to do in my life. Otherwise i feel like it's a sad waste of a perfectly amazing life.

Thats what i would like as well. I want to see all there is to see and do all there is to do in my life. Otherwise i feel like it's a sad waste of a perfectly amazing life.

so true.. and by "all there is" i'd mean all things fascinating not just all things wrong..

exactly....and ya no what..... i just got an AMAZING idea...........:blink:

oohh what's that:wink2:

so true.. and by "all there is" i'd mean all things fascinating not just all things wrong..:

haha, yea, i don't think i'll ever get around to opening that strip club i've always wanted.....:naughty:

But really, like i want to see all the sights and know all there is to know.

speaking of...i'm trying to pack for the concert tomorrow!! ahh what do i need?

ok.......WE TRAVEL WITH MIKA.......OF COURSE HE WILL WANT US.. WHO WOULDNT? AND PLUS...IM FLEXIBLE....travel size for your convience:blush-anim-cl: ....watcha think??!!!!???????? lets do it...........

as long as he doesnt eat me.........*GULP*

haha, yea, i don't think i'll ever get around to opening that strip club i've always wanted.....:naughty:

But really, like i want to see all the sights and know all there is to know.

speaking of...i'm trying to pack for the concert tomorrow!! ahh what do i need?

lucky you:wub2: are you travelling?

CAMERA..costume?..something to sign i case you get a chance for an autograph..marker..banner..something to give mika?..tickets!

ok.......WE TRAVEL WITH MIKA.......OF COURSE HE WILL WANT US.. WHO WOULDNT? AND PLUS...IM FLEXIBLE....travel size for your convience:blush-anim-cl: ....watcha think??!!!!???????? lets do it...........

as long as he doesnt eat me.........*GULP*

oh how i wish:wub2:

lucky you:wub2: are you travelling?

CAMERA..costume?..something to sign i case you get a chance for an autograph..marker..banner..something to give mika?..tickets!

Yes, i'm only driving about 5 hours though to Toronto. I don't have to bring my costume i have a sharpie and something to give him but i don't know what i want to be signed? Maybe my C.D. jacket/booklet? i dunno, what else is there to sign?

Oh, and Traveling with mika??? OMG I WISH! if i had the money, oohh i would:wink2:

Yes, i'm only driving about 5 hours though to Toronto. I don't have to bring my costume i have a sharpie and something to give him but i don't know what i want to be signed? Maybe my C.D. jacket/booklet? i dunno, what else is there to sign?

Oh, and Traveling with mika??? OMG I WISH! if i had the money, oohh i would:wink2:

good good.. maybe the LICM CD? a poster? a pair of skinny jeans:naughty:

well then lets do it :D

im soo not asking though lol

he'll eat me...

buttt....maybe if we ask real cute and say pweaz :(

and dont forget the cherry on top !!! :blush-anim-cl:

oh i'd ask him if i could!!

good good.. maybe the LICM CD? a poster? a pair of skinny jeans:naughty:

hmm, maybe some jeans, although does it wash out???? (i have a silver sharpie because they are dark jeans) maybe a t-shirt. My C.D. case got cracked!! *grumbles* and i don't have time to get a new one so i'm not sure if i still want him to sign the case, maybe just the booklet? AHHH! I don't knooooww!!!!!:blink:

why yes i no i love them :roftl:

cant imagined how shocked he would get.......

eehee...i can just see each of us jumping out of his suitcases..................................................

him on plane...

:plane:

us..SURPRISE!!

:yay:

poor mika...

:yikes:

him.....

:stretcher:

us after......

:lmfao:

heeheeheeeheeheee:naughty:

heeheeheeheeheee

why yes i no i love them :roftl:

cant imagined how shocked he would get.......

eehee...i can just see each of us jumping out of his suitcases..................................................

him on plane...

:plane:

us..SURPRISE!!

:yay:

poor mika...

:yikes:

him.....

:stretcher:

us after......

:lmfao:

heeheeheeeheeheee:naughty:

heeheeheeheeheee

hahahahahahahahahaha that just made me laugh!