My homegirl is pregnant again!

mandilambi

I don't know who all has heard the news, but Gwen Stefani is expecting again. I am so happy for her! I was secretly suspecting that she was pregnant again, so I was not at all surprised to hear the news today.

I hope she has a little girl!

"Gwen Stefani and her rock star husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child, Rossdale's father confirms to PEOPLE.

"They and the whole family are delighted," Douglas Rossdale tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Reps for Stefani were not immediately available for comment.

According to Britain's The Sun, the singer is 13 weeks pregnant. She has long said she's wanted another child.

Stefani, 38, and British-born Rossdale, 40, wed in London in September 2002 and have one of the coolest kids in showbiz: Kingston Rossdale, who turns 2 on May 26.

Stefani has described Kingston as a "chilled-out little guy. He's just like another person, except that he's super-cute and super-entertaining."

When it comes to his son, Rossdale recently said, "Finally, I got something right."

Grandpa Rossdale sings Kingston's praises too. "He is a great lad," says the senior Rossdale. "And we are very much looking forward to another grandchild.""

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174534,00.html

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, cool! That is a pretty infamous show - the one in Florida, I mean, when she announced that she was pregnant.

I saw her on that tour....everyone knew something was up, especially since her costumes were having to be altered. She still did a phenominal job though. Not many women can say that they went on a tour with tons of costume changes...all the while being pregnant for the first time.

i'm pretty sure it was in fort lauderdale. when she yelled to the crowd, my friend wasn't even paying attention but then everyone started screaming and she had to ask a girl next to her what she said. lol

i've only seen her live with no doubt when they were on warped tour a few years ago. i love gwen but i have to admit i'm definitely more of a ND fan. but yeah she did do a good job at hiding her pregnancy the first time around. i think she was like...almost 5 months pregnant and still touring! that's amazing, but i hope she doesn't do that this time, she should rest.

Yeah, it was ft. lauderdale! I knew someone that went to that show too. Everyone was so excited about the news. It basically confirmed what everyone was thinking for months.

I respect Gwen so much for continuing the tour, despite being pregnant. A lot of us felt like we didn't necessarily get the Gwen that we were used to, but for her to not cancel the tour was so awesome. She's such a trouper. :)

I prefer Gwen with No Doubt as well. Heck, I have been a fan since 1995...however, I will support her in whatever she pursues. I like her solo music, although it doesn't quite compare with No Doubt. Gwen with No Doubt is just a whole other ballgame. Especially in terms of live shows!

I have class to go to now....check ya later! :)

I wish, Sarie. But in our little dream world, I totally want you to be my date to the baby shower.

;)

SWEET!

I'll start crochetting some booties.:wub2:

lol Sarie. I'll work on a rasta blanket for the little one, too. ;)

Mana, that's funny! Actually I called my mom about something while I was shopping at the grocery. Mid-way into our conversation she said "Manda, haven't you heard the news?" I said no and then she told me everything. The even funnier thing is, she was the one to tell me about Gwen's first pregnancy. She always gets the good news before I do. ;)

Girls can wear blue!

*looks at bright blue room*

*looks at closet full of blue clothing*

*looks at pots of blue eyeshadow*

Girls can wear blue.:sneaky2:

:wink2:

Sarie, okay okay...blue it is. But you have to admit newborn baby girls look so sweet in little pink booties!

Kourtney, it def is a breath of fresh air. I would say that even if I wasn't such a huge Gwen fan, too. You can just tell that she and Gavin adore Kingston and that is a great thing in today's celebrity world.

Kate...LOL...yeah, I'm just that crazy. ;)