2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

my parents are about to ship me off to timbucktoo cuz of this obsession:roftl: holly i wish i could trade places with austin right now! how awsome would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think either one of us would survive! :lmao:

really?? who were they then??!!

god i get so confuzed by all the places, i'm sorry.:boxed:

It's okay! LOL

They were friends of Nadja's, I think, friends of somebody, and they let Vero do it too since they knew she'd be there.

But all is okay..still got to meet him and be on stage and some other small things.:thumb_yello:

what?!!!!

I do!!! I pretty much remember what he said to almost everyone. I was paying so much attention to him!! I bet he was a bit scared!!!!

I can barely remember what he said to me!

I don't remember him talking to Aimee.:boxed:

cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wish that was me!!!

I think we all appreciate OUR Mika experiences!!!! :wub2:

I know I would not TRADE mine for the world! Not even for that kiss on the cheek..... Mika has a magical way of making everyone FEEL so special and important :huglove:

It's okay! LOL

They were friends of Nadja's, I think, friends of somebody, and they let Vero do it too since they knew she'd be there.

But all is okay..still got to meet him and be on stage and some other small things.:thumb_yello:

well he did so ha:naughty:

It's okay! LOL

OH YEAH i remember Vero mentioned to Nadja that she could do it in NY and Nadja said she had all she needed then later called her and said she could do it too! ARGH i wish i had been able to go to more gigs!

thts why i forgot there weren't more from here in NY, all i remember was that Vero did it there!

soooooooooooooooooft lips. lol ;D

hahahaha we would probably kill eachother about debating on who mika is going to marry:roftl:

:lmao: we would possibly get all Mikaed OUT!!!! Can you imagine MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA 24/7 365.................:roftl:

I know I would not TRADE mine for the world! Not even for that kiss on the cheek..... Mika has a magical way of making everyone FEEL so special and important :huglove:

tell me about it! my mom is convinced that mika saw my mom on the video that andy the camera man took before the show and that mika remembered her and winked at her during big girl ughhhhhhhhhh she says that he is going to marry her:blink: it has been pissing me off to no end! there can only be one mika crazed fan in this house and it is ME!:roftl:

Couldn't agree more!

Sorry Aimee! i just didn't remember it..I remember him talking to Jackie a lot, and Love Today (I forgot her name:blush-anim-cl: ), Holly, Alex, Rafael, Lucy..Erin..Mikaontheweb...Aubrey's mom...and that's it! lol

It's okay! LOL

I am NOT LYING!!!!!

tell me about it! my mom is convinced that mika saw my mom on the video that andy the camera man took before the show and that mika remembered her and winked at her during big girl ughhhhhhhhhh she says that he is going to marry her:blink: it has been pissing me off to no end! there can only be one mika crazed fan in this house and it is ME!:roftl:

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! Is she for REAL? Or is she JUST trying to get under your skin????? :lmao:

Couldn't agree more!

Sorry Aimee! i just didn't remember it..I remember him talking to Jackie a lot, and Love Today (I forgot her name:blush-anim-cl: ), Holly, Alex, Rafael, Lucy..Erin..Mikaontheweb...Aubrey's mom...and that's it! lol

I don't know why, but that made me blush.:blush-anim-cl:

We did talk a lot, didn't we?

*looks down and shuffles feet*

:sneaky2:Hog.:lol3:

I barely mustered up the courage to give him the trick gum this time around. I guess the atmosphere was way different than GMA for me..I wasn't about to get kicked out by security guards so I knew I'd get it to him somehow sometime.

I know!!

Do you remember what he said to everyone else?

I remember when he mentioned Philly and you were all *squeal* "I was there!!"

And he looked at you...very intently..:biggrin2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I know!!! I STILL wonder what he had in his mind at that moment

I know!!

Do you remember what he said to everyone else?

I remember when he mentioned Philly and you were all *squeal* "I was there!!"

And he looked at you...very intently..:biggrin2:

:wub2: there's a video of it on youtube, and i get so excited when he shakes his head.....i'm such i freak, i get excited at other's exoeriences.... :naughty:

Made me blush too :blush-anim-cl:

Did you see how IN DEPTH-LY he answered my question!!!!!

....and that WHOLE time we were looking into each other's eyes...

*someone just kill me NOW* :wub2:

yes he did talk to me our conversation on what i remember:

me:hi!

Mika:hello! *shakes my hand:wub2:*

me:are you going to be doing any festivals this summer?

Mika: yeah i am doing a few in europe

me:*squeals* YAY!

Mika:*looks at me with a look thats like:blink: he first seemed insulted cuz he didnt know i would be there cuz he thought i was squealing that he wasnt going to be in the us lol* your going to be there?:blink:

me:YES you'll see me there!

which he is cuz... I AM SEEING MIKA JULY5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!