Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

That's true, but don't tell me you knew already.If you did, shame on you for not spilling!:roftl:

Yup.During the week I work for a firm, and in the weekends I do my own work.But my goal for this year is to leave the firm and become independent (and poor:naughty:)

i'm quite sure i know who you mean,but "friend" is not the first term that pops to mind when you think of...let's say IT

What ya workin on?

oh and have you seen my magnificent new blog :mf_rosetinted:

(I feel obliged to inform my stalkers)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm quite sure i know who you mean,but "friend" is not the first term that pops to mind when you think of...let's say IT

No, friend is not the first term I thought about.But there are many interpretations.Some of them are innocent and even logical, and some of them are naughty and fun. Wich one do you think I choose?:das:

What ya workin on?

I'm an architect.On the weekends I have my own (smaller)projects.You have too much information about me. I might have to eliminate you:mf_rosetinted:

oh and have you seen my magnificent new blog :mf_rosetinted:

(I feel obliged to inform my stalkers

Of course I have. I even commented on it,it's very artistic. I'm dissapointed that you didn't notice:tears:

No, friend is not the first term I thought about.But there are many interpretations.Some of them are innocent and even logical, and some of them are naughty and fun. Wich one do you think I choose?:das:

The pure and pink one,of course

I'm an architect.On the weekends I have my own (smaller)projects.You have too much information about me. I might have to eliminate you:mf_rosetinted:

*puts hands up in air*

Carry on now....

Of course I have. I even commented on it,it's very artistic. I'm dissapointed that you didn't notice:tears:

No you have not actually ,there's newer things...I cannot believe you don't have a live feed :shocked:

Pablo?:blink:Are you being cryptic again or is this something I should know?

Anyway, to keep in the spirit of this thread and to honour your blog:

Lunch, anyone?

DeepfriedGuineapig.jpg[/img]

• 3 weeks later...

Pink park bench to ya

Sadly,the Niki has gone to her deep intellectual sleep so I couldn't share my new wisdom with her

I could share it with you but you know it's won't be clear,right? :fisch:

Pink park bench? Is that like a secret handshake?:blink::naughty:

Share with me, you know I live for the riddles. But bear in mind that I'm at work and that my response, even though it may be the usual :blink:, may be slow to come

well the pink park bench is not really to be taken seriously

The rest has basically been new found narration skills...or well narration partners

It's always nice to bitch abot things

Why oh why, do I always get myself into trouble! And I thought I knew who homeboy was...now I'm more confused!

Meg, don't help her! She's evil I tell ya!

:blink::blink:(I knew I would be using those)

Why oh why, do I always get myself into trouble! And I thought I knew who homeboy was...now I'm more confused!

Meg, don't help her! She's evil I tell ya!

:blink::blink:(I knew I would be using those)

too late tho...I'm into since the beginning... I can easily say we invented Huby :roftl: