I feel depressed...

MIKA_OBESSED

I honestly don't know why!I should be happy because I saw Mika.

Everybody had such a great time in New York,and I'm glad they had a great time,but the only ONE reason I didn't have a great time is because I wouldn't let a girl who was offering to let me go up to the front because a guy wouldn't!I feel like crying!We were in the back,took crappy pictures and couldn't see very good!

Am I jealous or something?It's too late now anyway,and I probably won't see Mika again for a while.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Don't be sad!

You've been there, and that's what really matters! He hasn't even came here, and we don't know if he's coming some day, so for me you're a lucky girl because you had the chance to go to one of his concerts! That's the point! The next time he'll come there I'm sure you'll be able to be on the front!

So, just be happy because you were there! :thumb_yello:

I hate when the word depressed is banded around so easily.

You arent depressed, its the dip in energy after the big rush.

You must have spent so long building up and planning going to the gig that now it seems like there is nothing left.

Everyone gets reflectant from time to time, just consider the better parts, and find a new event or thing to look forward to.

You'll be fine tomorrow.

Hey! Don't be sad!

You've been there, and that's what really matters! He hasn't even came here, and we don't know if he's coming some day, so for me you're a lucky girl because you had the chance to go to one of his concerts! That's the point! The next time he'll come there I'm sure you'll be able to be on the front!

So, just be happy because you were there! :thumb_yello:

Yeah...thanks. :-)

Ohh don't fee that way! You're lucky you got to see Mika, and lucky that you might get a chance to see him again (even if it's not in the near future).. It might've been disappionting but it's not like you didn't get to see him at all.. Life goes on :) Just look back at the memories and smile.

Keep your chin up, MIKA_OBSESSED! There are much worse things that could happen to you....and hey, you should be overjoyed that you got to see Mika! Some people haven't seen him...and may never see him at all....

...so consider yourself blessed, girlie. :) *hugs*

It's hormones dear!! Teenage years coming up etc. One moment, im feeling really happy, the next i find myself crying like a loon because a rugby player on the telly was covered in blood.... :blink::boxed:

We all get waves of emotions like that, especially young girls, its just learning to pass it off as being a silly-billy and sit down in front of the telly with a huge bar of chocolate and forget about it!

But, you have to count yourself extremely lucky! I wasnt allowed to go and see Mika, when he came 40 minutes down the motorway from me, then at the last minute i was 'allowed' to go and all the tickets were sold out.

Now its the same story, not allowed to London etc.

Chin up!! Get on that drum kit and take it out on that!!! Bash bash bash!! Ouchhyyy!! :naughty::punk:

I hate when the word depressed is banded around so easily.

You arent depressed, its the dip in energy after the big rush.

You must have spent so long building up and planning going to the gig that now it seems like there is nothing left.

Everyone gets reflectant from time to time, just consider the better parts, and find a new event or thing to look forward to.

You'll be fine tomorrow.

I hope you are correct on this one!!!!!!!!

Keep your chin up, MIKA_OBSESSED! There are much worse things that could happen to you....and hey, you should be overjoyed that you got to see Mika! Some people haven't seen him...and may never see him at all....

...so consider yourself blessed, girlie. :) *hugs*

You are so RIGHT about that. We all are blessed for that.

That is called the Post Mika Depression. Don't worry, we all have it at some point and it will pass as soon as you find something else to concentrate on. I've seen Mika three times but met only once. I didn't have the PMD after the second gig 'cause I met him then and there wasn't a long way until the next gig. Of course I wanted to meet him every time, but I was happy just to see him. It's only natural that we don't always get exactly what we want, but next time might be better! :thumb_yello:

By the way, I felt really sick at my second gig and wasn't at front... It happened because the pushing was sooo hard. I feared I would throw up on him when he hugged me but gladly I didn't. :naughty:

i feel bllaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhh to day not a clue why possible because i am exhausted and feeling well bbbbbbllllllllaaahhhhhhh (hate the word depressed)

hoping st johns wort is as good as its made to be

unhappy chicken

emsxxx

It's Okay Brey!!!!! We all suffered from Mika withdrawl....... some worse than others, of course! I am glad that I got mine early... cause now I am okay and when I wasn't okay everyone else was and now that I am okay they are not. So to all of the people that LAUGHED at me when I was crying after Mika left :bleh: because I feel perfectly fine now! I was SO OVERWHELMED with emotions that the tears could NOT be held back!

So peace out to you all :punk:

I luuurrrvvveee you Aubrey! :huglove: