Help Pinkunicorn123 Stay Awake....

pinkunicorn123

God i love random threads, albeit serious this time.

In the seven days i have slept a total of 2 hours, all of which happend to be last night, well, technically 6:09-8:00 this morning.

On Wednesday morning i have to have another EEG of unrelated issues. However this one is 'sleep deprived' for a minimum of 24hrs.

So i am giving you all prewarning - Come tomorrow night - Keep Me Awake! lol

If i got to sleep - because Sod's Law says the one time i need to stay awake, i need to sleep - then i am coming and killing you all in your sleep!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i'll try to help :thumb_yello:

but why do you have to stay awake, one may wonder.

also why haven't you been sleeping?

many nagging questions :bleh:

ps. i still can't get over how cool your signature is :D

I have to have a certain kind of test on my brain that has better results if you dont sleep for 24 hours.

And i dont know why i dont sleep, sometimes i can't, sometimes i have nightmare, sometimes i would rather stay up watching scrubs :)

Ha ha - im glad you like it :P

Wow I also slept last night 2 hours because I'm depressed !!!I think i study to hard for my exams during the nights and the other nights I slept only 4 or 5 hours as well !

Well you should drink milk before you go to sleep !This is my trick when I don't feel well !

I have to have a certain kind of test on my brain that has better results if you dont sleep for 24 hours.

And i dont know why i dont sleep, sometimes i can't, sometimes i have nightmare, sometimes i would rather stay up watching scrubs :)

Ha ha - im glad you like it :P

ohh okay..Goodluck with that:thumb_yello: I'd rather stay up watching Scrubs than sleepn too:naughty:

Wow I also slept last night 2 hours because I'm depressed !!!I think i study to hard for my exams during the nights and the other nights I slept only 4 or 5 hours as well !

Well you should drink milk before you go to sleep !This is my trick when I don't feel well !

whya re you depressed?

i study too hard too! i think it happens when you worry too much:boxed: it's not very healthy tho...

yes milk's a good idea:thumb_yello:

I did that - when i was revising for my law exam back at the start of jan - i didnt sleep for more than 3hrs over 10days - almost killed me.

But milk doesnt work since i hate milk.

I hear kickboxing is good :)

Oh ****

So i didnt sleep last night, which means the last time i slepy was for those 2hrs on Monday morning.

I have to stay away until atleast 11am tomorrow.

AND i have just taken some cold/flu beds which have the 'do not operate heavy machinery' info on the leaflet which i reas afterwards - genius!

Buggerations all round!