Mika = Harry Potter fan?

Stormy Weather

I was watching Harry potter (all of them in sequence) the other night and noticed that Ron said "that's demented" I was curious if Mika ever mention if he was a potter fan or if it's a general english expression. Actually I think Ron copied Mika :bleh:

:offtopic: My (demented) cat just jumped up and scratched the hell out of my lip OUCH!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching Harry potter (all of them in sequence) the other night and noticed that Ron said "that's demented" I was curious if Mika ever mention if he was a potter fan or if it's a general english expression. Actually I think Ron copied Mika :bleh:

:offtopic: My (demented) cat just jumped up and scratched the hell out of my lip OUCH!!!!

it has got to be Ron copied MIKA

because MIKA is the best

:offtopic: i Loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MIKA allday everyday :wub2::mf_lustslow: he's my king :king:

:boxed: What's the hairdresser thing???

That he talked about in a radio interview (Capital) last June I think it was...or July or something.

They were talking about Harry Potter and Mika said that he sent a text in to the radio station went he was on holiday once in France (I think?) to say that he thinks Harry Potter should become a hairdresser. The presenter read it out and said it was from 'some plonker called Mika from London'.

Or something along those lines - my memories not that good!

That he talked about in a radio interview (Capital) last June I think it was...or July or something.

They were talking about Harry Potter and Mika said that he sent a text in to the radio station went he was on holiday once in France (I think?) to say that he thinks Harry Potter should become a hairdresser. The presenter read it out and said it was from 'some plonker called Mika from London'.

Or something along those lines - my memories not that good!

Thanks, I definitely missed that one, I must be letting my standards slip :naughty:

It's a bit random though! Mika randomness.

Yeah, it's an old old old term, I was so surprised when I heard him say it because, where I live at least, people stopped saying it about ten years ago. It was nice to hear it being used again though, brought a smile to my face.

It means messed up, sort of. I'm guessing it comes from the word dementia (which is a disease like alzheimers) and yeah, that's how it works, similar to how 'retarded' was once a medical term but kids discovered it and ran with it.