The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it'll go great! just lots and lots of preparatives, so it'll BETTER go good :sneaky2: lol anyway I'll enjoy it veeery much :mf_rosetinted: ! mohahaa I'll bring Mika with me anyway :bleh:

Acoustic guitar?! I have 3 lol :naughty: that's one of my passions! playing guitar :wub2: :wub2: I can play Gray Skelly, Lollipop Stuck in the middle... etc... I love it!! hope you can find yourself one :thumb_yello:

Are you bringing a picture of Mika with you or something? You should have a great time!

Are you bringing a picture of Mika with you or something? You should have a great time!

Not only one lol! haha I'm bringing like 20 :roftl: 'cuz I have them all pasted on this stuff I use a lot... lol maybe I'll post pics later :thumb_yello:

and I'm taking my ipod full of Mika songs :wub2: , so I think that'll do :roftl:

Hi family. :wub2:

Just comming here for advice. Would it be a good idea to make a only-Mika pics, not chatting kinda thread? Would make a good library of pics, rightoo? :original:

Hi hi sweetie! I missed u!!

I looove the idea! but they have tryied it a lot! there are many like this, but they always ends up being another chatting thread :blink:

anyway I guess you can try!! I support :thumb_yello:

Hi family. :wub2:

Just comming here for advice. Would it be a good idea to make a only-Mika pics, not chatting kinda thread? Would make a good library of pics, rightoo? :original:

Hiya! Yeah that's a great idea! Chatting's great but so is Mika...a library of Mika pics *sigh* I'm excited! I know there are a lot of pic threads but this one sounds as though it will be a massive hit!

Acoustic guitar?! I have 3 lol :naughty: that's one of my passions! playing guitar :wub2: :wub2: I can play Gray Skelly, Lollipop Stuck in the middle... etc... I love it!! hope you can find yourself one :thumb_yello:

Have you asked friends and family then twinny? Or if that fails then you could find out if anyone sells used guitars? Hope you find a guitar! :thumb_yello:

thanks guys!!

Hi hi sweetie! I missed u!!

I looove the idea! but they have tryied it a lot! there are many like this, but they always ends up being another chatting thread :blink:

anyway I guess you can try!! I support :thumb_yello:

Aww, thank you so much. :blush-anim-cl: Means alot. :wub2:

I will give it a go then. :naughty: Thanks again. :biggrin2:

Aww, thank you so much. :blush-anim-cl: Means alot. :wub2:

I will give it a go then. :naughty: Thanks again.

Yay!! :D paste us the link then !! :punk:

hiii familyyyyy!!!!

how are you???? I hope well

Hello hello!!

This are my Mika pics, so as some other stuff, but sorry if they're too ****ty, my cam SUCKS :mf_rosetinted:

(and ye, btw, I stole some pics from the mfc :naughty: I'm sorry for that xD)