The Chubby Bunny Family Thread

Ceci_B

Why not?

I'm fine,thanks!:thumb_yello:

Oh it's because of my dumb father:thumbdown:

He didn't go to work yesterday instead he got drunk at a bar, and came home all gross I was soo scared!! He's such a jerk maybe my parents will finally divorce, he started yelling at me and calling me an ***hole and telling me to move out, ugg welcome to my life..:puke:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww I really want to speak to you more though! I'm good thanks! It's holidays for us too!

It's Easter on Sunday at your place too?:roftl:

How long are your holidays?

He didn't go to work yesterday instead he got drunk at a bar, and came home all gross I was soo scared!! He's such a jerk maybe my parents will finally divorce, he started yelling at me and calling me an ***hole and telling me to move out, ugg welcome to my life..:puke:

Oh dear:huglove: It's terrible! I hope all will be fine!

Awww come here *gives hug*. Your dad shouldn't be getting drunk he should be there for you and going to work! This is a tough situation just stay strong. He should not call you that horrible name, (you are worth sooo much more than that) and tell you to move out, you can't move out cos of your age and secondly, he should be grateful that he has such a nice daughter as you! We are all here for you and we care about you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's Easter on Sunday at your place too?:roftl:

How long are your holidays?

Oh dear:huglove: It's terrible! I hope all will be fine!

Awww come here *gives hug*. Your dad shouldn't be getting drunk he should be there for you and going to work! This is a tough situation just stay strong. He should not call you that horrible name, (you are worth sooo much more than that) and tell you to move out, you can't move out cos of your age and secondly, he should be grateful that he has such a nice daughter as you! We are all here for you and we care about you! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys!! *hugs all around*

I gotta go now..:thumbdown: But will be back soon!:wink2:

aww bye bye!!

3 and 1/2 weeks! How about you?

See you later!

Really?:shocked: I'm on mine too, but it only lasted a week!! and I go back on moday!!:thumbdown:

Anytime! *more hugs* I've missed you too!!!

hehe thanks!! but I have to go now I'm trying to make a Mika shirt!!:naughty: