OMG.

Jim.

Give.

(:

How are you?

hey Nicka!

:)

I'm good, thanks. How are you?

I'm just trying to remember your name, was is Chanelle? I've met so many people I'm trying to keep them straight :)

I'm awesome, thank you for asking. You were at the Montreal show, aswell? It was amazing.... It's been more than a month now. :shocked:

It was the best show ever! Did you have general admission?

I can't believe how time flies by!:shocked:

I want to go back. :(

And yes, I'm Chanelle.

\

And yes, I'm Chanelle.

WOOOOO!!! I'm so shocked!!! YAY!! I REMEMBERED!!!!! :)

Howdy :)

I haven't turned Mika off in 2 days....its been playing even while I was asleep...I think I'm crazy....

speak for yourself! Now that I'm here, there very well might be something to moderate!!

Oh wait.no we're canadian, we're too polite to need to moderate...but then I'm half american......LOL

:roftl: :roftl:

I guess I am not on here as much as I used to be....work, school and life are getting in the way right now :thumbdown:

WOOOOO!!! I'm so shocked!!! YAY!! I REMEMBERED!!!!! :)

Howdy :)

I haven't turned Mika off in 2 days....its been playing even while I was asleep...I think I'm crazy....

Yes LICM will do that to you....when it was released last year, I would find myself singing Grace Kelly in my head while I was writing all my exams....I am honestly surprised I passed considering that was the only thing going on in my head :naughty:

hey Nicka!

Hey, how are you doing chicka??

It was the best show ever! Did you have general admission?

I can't believe how time flies by!:shocked:

I want to go back. :(

Yeahhh it was extremely amazing! Noooo I didn't have general admission, unfortunately BUT I had pretty amazing seats. Did you?? Were you close to the stage? I wanna go back too. I can't wait till he comes again. I'm going to be lining up from like 6AM, I don't care. I want front row and center, my parents cant stop me this time :thumbdown:. LOL

Yeahhh it was extremely amazing! Noooo I didn't have general admission, unfortunately BUT I had pretty amazing seats. Did you?? Were you close to the stage? I wanna go back too. I can't wait till he comes again. I'm going to be lining up from like 6AM, I don't care. I want front row and center, my parents cant stop me this time :thumbdown:. LOL

Wow, you are determined aren't you!!!! I will be there with you :wink2:

I had general admission. Center, 2nd/3rd ish row, depending on how people were pushing/moving/dancing.:naughty: I got there early enough and when they opened the doors, my friend and I made a dash to get to the middle. Fortunately we got the spot we wanted. I was surprised at how close I was when he came on.:shocked:

Did they make you get seat tickets?

Yes LICM will do that to you....when it was released last year, I would find myself singing Grace Kelly in my head while I was writing all my exams....I am honestly surprised I passed considering that was the only thing going on in my head :naughty:

Had that experience just tonight actually!

I had general admission. Center, 2nd/3rd ish row, depending on how people were pushing/moving/dancing.:naughty: I got there early enough and when they opened the doors, my friend and I made a dash to get to the middle. Fortunately we got the spot we wanted. I was surprised at how close I was when he came on.:shocked:

Did they make you get seat tickets?

Ohhh that's so cool! Glad you got good seats. Yes, my parents (well my dad) made me get seated tickets, cause he didn't want me skipping school to line up in the cold. But im not gonna listen to him next time. :bleh:

Yessss I am! I can't wait! I only got to see you for like 2 seconds, and it was NOT enough. We have to hang out :bleh:.

Haha!!! I know, that quick Hi before you had to leave was just not good enough!!! Next time, we will have to plan something before (like the day before cuz the day of, we will be queueing of course).

Ohhh that's so cool! Glad you got good seats. Yes, my parents (well my dad) made me get seated tickets, cause he didn't want me skipping school to line up in the cold. But im not gonna listen to him next time. :bleh:

You know what? You don't even have to skip school. I live an hour away and got there around 4 something and ended up in the second row! You've just gotta be quick when they open those doors.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha!!! I know, that quick Hi before you had to leave was just not good enough!!! Next time, we will have to plan something before (like the day before cuz the day of, we will be queueing of course).

Hmmm, well I'm not too sure about the day before, cause I live in the suburbs, pretty far from downtown or the area where Véro and Danie live.. But maybe before at like breakfast time or something? I don't know. *shrugs* But something!

You know what? You don't even have to skip school. I live an hour away and got there around 4 something and ended up in the second row! You've just gotta be quick when they open those doors.:mf_rosetinted:

I would have to... Cause my school lets at out 4:00... and to get downtown with the traffic and stuff, I don't think I would get there early enough. But I guess being quick could help. LOL.. Considering the circumstances, I wouldn't mind pushing a couple people out of my way. :mf_rosetinted:

bloooop!

Hello everyone, it's been a while!

WELCOME to the new members!!!!! and Hello again to the not new members :roftl: I have been busy, so I didn't have a chance to come by and say hello.

But I IS HERE NOW!!! and I am sooo tired I may write nonsense! :naughty:

There's a lot of snow out there. It's crazy.

I would have to... Cause my school lets at out 4:00... and to get downtown with the traffic and stuff, I don't think I would get there early enough. But I guess being quick could help. LOL.. Considering the circumstances, I wouldn't mind pushing a couple people out of my way. :mf_rosetinted:

Oohh. Considering Im off of school an hour and a half before you, I see that that wouldn't be as easy for you.

bloooop!

WELCOME to the new members!!!!! and Hello again to the not new members :roftl: I have been busy, so I didn't have a chance to come by and say hello.

Heyyy! How are you? The snow IS crazy... my goodness, im sick of it. And another storm is on the way on top of that. :shocked:

Oohh. Considering Im off of school an hour and a half before you, I see that that wouldn't be as easy for you.

Yeah, it pretty much sucks. My school used to let out at 2:30, but there was this whole changement d'horaire..... So lame. :thumbdown: and I'm the first year of the new "réforme". Gosh I hate school.

bloooop!

Hey you!!

Been wondering where you've been :naughty:

How was the CD launch?:punk: