Yep, lots of freezing rain here in NS. All schools were canceled. Too bad im in first year university now, which doesnt get canceled for anything!! :thumbdown:

It's to prepare you for work, nothing gets cancelled there either :thumbdown:

I'm just f*cking tired of snow! It's been I don't know how many years since we had that much snow in Montreal!!!!!!!!!

This new thread is VERY SHINY!

Hahha!

Just wanted to pop into my geographic location thread!

Hello all!

I'm Megs!

I live in Calgary and got to see the Vancouver show and it was amazing! Wow! So anyway!

Talk soon :wink2:

Megs

Yes!

Another Calgarian, im from Calgary and so is lollipop_monkey

:thumb_yello:

Yes!

Another Calgarian, im from Calgary and so is lollipop_monkey

:thumb_yello:

YA! CALGARIANS! Haha! I'm really sad that Mika hasn't come here, I just couldn't see him performing here:no: sadness. But if he does AT LEAST we'll be front row!

Yep, lots of freezing rain here in NS. All schools were canceled. Too bad im in first year university now, which doesnt get canceled for anything!! :thumbdown:

I know exactly what you are saying. We had a wicked cold snap here in January, like -40 degree daytime highs. Most public schools were closed, but ohhhhh no university lectures still went on. UHG! There are good sides and bad sides to post secondary ahah!

I know exactly what you are saying. We had a wicked cold snap here in January' date=' like -40 degree daytime highs. Most public schools were closed, but ohhhhh no university lectures still went on. UHG! There are good sides and bad sides to post secondary ahah![/quote']

that's one thing about uni and colleges that I've found....public schools will take a snow day, but not the others! I'm finally in a place that gets enough snow to call snow days for public schools, and I'm in college and we don't get snow days :( boooo!! :)

Hmm, I joined maybe a week after seeing Mika on his first canadian date this year, so early February.

Cool :) I missed his show in Vancouver, I hadn't ever heard of him before until Feb 19, 4 days after his Vancouver show :( I was sad, but then I found the MFC and have been having a blast!

Cool :) I missed his show in Vancouver, I hadn't ever heard of him before until Feb 19, 4 days after his Vancouver show :( I was sad, but then I found the MFC and have been having a blast!

Aww, that sucks. That happened to me in 2007. Luckily I got to see him this year.

Aww, that sucks. That happened to me in 2007. Luckily I got to see him this year.

I guess I should be thankful, I don't know if I would have appreciated it as much if I didn't know all of the words to his songs :) That will definately not be a problem next time around :) I've got this one concert on loop, been on for 2 days now LOL I'm learning Mika through osmosis LOL

Yeah, I can't imagine going to a concert (especially Mika's) without knowing all the songs. It just isn't as fun - especially when there are crowd chants.:punk:

Totally, he involves the crowd in his music so much, it's fantastic :) So enigmatic!!! Love it!

that's one thing about uni and colleges that I've found....public schools will take a snow day, but not the others! I'm finally in a place that gets enough snow to call snow days for public schools, and I'm in college and we don't get snow days :( boooo!! :)

Hahah, how is the snow adjustment? Yeah but I know what you are saying, they'd rather see us die of frost bite getting to school so they can get us graduated then keep us nice and warm and bundled at home (or in rez) STUDYING! Hahahha! Oooooh, Canadian winters:blink:

HELLO FELLOW CANADIANS!

*hands out cans of maple syrup.*

:roftl: oh wow, gotta love all those ridiculous (although sometimes true) canadian styreotypes...

so, hows everyones igloo tonight?

:roftl: oh wow, gotta love all those ridiculous (although sometimes true) canadian styreotypes...

Canadian sterotypes are soo funny, and only true when other Canadians say them..

(hint hint americans.)

:naughty:

and <3KP&MIKA<3 (sorry i dont know your name yet!) what does your username mean, like its <3MIKA what the first name?

Better getting all the snow now, I say. I'll never forget that snowstorm we got in freakin' April last year.

As for school, we're quite taking advantage of this snow. We've missed so many classes so far, it's insane.

Ah, canadian stereotypes, eh?

Hahah' date=' how is the snow adjustment? Yeah but I know what you are saying, they'd rather see us die of frost bite getting to school so they can get us graduated then keep us nice and warm and bundled at home (or in rez) STUDYING! Hahahha! Oooooh, Canadian winters:blink:[/quote']

it's cause we're paying for school, I bet, cause someone would probably complain that they aren't getting their money's worth!

My igloo is nice and toasty, cause there is just so much Mika love in the room!!!

YES!

everyone loves a good ol' canadian sterotype!

Hey you :)