More snow. It's insane.

I'm glad I'm off to Europe for a bit. Get away from the white stuff.:bleh: Although truth be told, I actually kinda like snow.

It really is though.... Snow is only good for two things : Snow days and tubbing. That's it. :mf_rosetinted:

Heyyy! How are you? The snow IS crazy... my goodness, im sick of it. And another storm is on the way on top of that. :shocked:

WHHAAAT? I don't have any more space to store snow...my balcony is FULL!:roftl:

I am good, very tired!! :shocked: and hungry, but I am to tired to make something to eat and I can't sleep because I am so hungry. :roftl: So I'll just post here instead.

I am missing the Mika concerts, it seems it was so NOT long ago, but really i was over a month now! I can't believe it!

WHHAAAT? I don't have any more space to store snow...my balcony is FULL!:roftl:

I am good, very tired!! :shocked: and hungry, but I am to tired to make something to eat and I can't sleep because I am so hungry. :roftl: So I'll just post here instead.

I am missing the Mika concerts, it seems it was so NOT long ago, but really i was over a month now! I can't believe it!

Hahahah, what a vicious cycle. xD

I'm missing the concert too... gahhhh.. it was so incredible.

Well I just popped in real quick to see what's going on.....and now I have to go study for my midterm on Monday!! Have a good night all!!:wink2:

Ahhh, ok Quebecky!! Talk to you some other time. xx

Oh how grateful I have been for all the snowdays lately. We are sooo far behind in classes though. Also, snowday does not equal no work, so the good things that come out are quite limited.:naughty:

I'm on spring break, so, the storm that we just got hasn't affected me all that much... I feel bad for all the teachers though.. They must be all stressed out cause of all the missed classes.

Ahhh, ok Quebecky!! Talk to you some other time. xx

I'm on spring break, so, the storm that we just got hasn't affected me all that much... I feel bad for all the teachers though.. They must be all stressed out cause of all the missed classes.

Spring break starts tomorrow for me. FINALLY.

They are quite stressed. But I think the students are even more so. We need to do well this semester if we want to get into bloody university. Urggh. Mad stressed. The joys of being a senior. :thumbdown:

Hey you!!

Been wondering where you've been :naughty:

How was the CD launch?:punk:

HELLO!!! and goodbye it seems!

It was nice! Very much a lot of fun, but we missed you!!! :tears:

More snow. It's insane.

I'm glad I'm off to Europe for a bit. Get away from the white stuff.:bleh: Although truth be told, I actually kinda like snow.

yeah I like snow too, but too much is too much. :roftl: I like chocolate too, but that doesn't mean I want to swim in it. :naughty: hahahahha sorrry about that.

Hahahah, what a vicious cycle. xD

I'm missing the concert too... gahhhh.. it was so incredible.

HAHA! I know, how will I ever get out of here.

It was amazing indeed! I have been watching the dvd and it makes me tear up sometimes, just cause I remember the feeling of that voice in such a big space!! soooo close to us. :tears: but it's not the same.

yeah I like snow too, but too much is too much. :roftl: I like chocolate too, but that doesn't mean I want to swim in it. :naughty: hahahahha sorrry about that.

Haha, point taken.:naughty: It just as everyone says how they HATE winter, I'm always the one saying that it's one of my fave seasons. Yeah, I'm weird.:mf_rosetinted:

Spring break starts tomorrow for me. FINALLY.

They are quite stressed. But I think the students are even more so. We need to do well this semester if we want to get into bloody university. Urggh. Mad stressed. The joys of being a senior. :thumbdown:

Ohhh, that's cool :) How long is your break? What grade are you in?

I'm not too stressed out cause of them... I'm relaxed :cool:.

HAHA! I know, how will I ever get out of here.

It was amazing indeed! I have been watching the dvd and it makes me tear up sometimes, just cause I remember the feeling of that voice in such a big space!! soooo close to us. :tears: but it's not the same.

Ahhhh, I havent watched the DVD yet... I think I'll hit a low. LOL, mika is like a drug.. You need more more and more.

Haha, point taken.:naughty: It just as everyone says how they HATE winter, I'm always the one saying that it's one of my fave seasons. Yeah, I'm weird.:mf_rosetinted:

No, you are not weird! I like winter too! much more than summer, because in summer I can't fight the heat. On the other hand in winter I am well protected with a heavy coat and boots! :mf_rosetinted:

Ahhhh, I havent watched the DVD yet... I think I'll hit a low. LOL, mika is like a drug.. You need more more and more.

I recently bought it ( I was broke and I had seen it with some MFCs) but after the concert I HAD TO BUY IT! it was the only thing that kept me going. :roftl: It was nice medicine for my Mikaddiction... It's not my fault his music is awesomely catchy, I need more.

I recently bought it ( I was broke and I had seen it with some MFCs) but after the concert I HAD TO BUY IT! it was the only thing that kept me going. :roftl: It was nice medicine for my Mikaddiction... It's not my fault his music is awesomely catchy, I need more.

I know.. his music must have some subliminal messages or something.

well i can tell no one loves me...

:shocked:

oh and Nicka guess what?!?!

i found someone on MFC who equally loves Kalan Porter as much as meeeeee

I love you!!! :huglove: Why would you say no one loves you. :tears:

YAYYYYYYYY :) I think I might know who you're talking about.. is her username lik <3KP&MIKA<3 or something like that?

No, you are not weird! I like winter too! much more than summer, because in summer I can't fight the heat. On the other hand in winter I am well protected with a heavy coat and boots! :mf_rosetinted:

I HATE the heat. Really. My theory is, when it's cold, you can just keep adding on layers and it's fine. When it's hot, you can only take off so many layers.

Also, I find the winter gives off a cozy feeling... Dunno if anyone gets that...:naughty: Like when you're all bundled up.

I love you!!! :huglove: Why would you say no one loves you. :tears:

YAYYYYYYYY :) I think I might know who you're talking about.. is her username lik <3KP&MIKA<3 or something like that?

haha, i know!!

but its because i specially found a picture of Fat Albert.. but no one noticed!

:sad:

and yeah thats her..at first i thought

"maybe KP means Kalan Porter" but then i decided i was probaly just going crazy.

I know.. his music must have some subliminal messages or something.

:roftl:

THAT's what I have been thinking all this time! LOL! I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that.

But it's a good message, a fun message.

I was going to add you on Myspace, but I don't know your last name or e-mail. (add me if you want)