I'm not too bad actually. I bit tired though...but sleep should cure that...if I ever manage to pry myself off the computer:naughty:

:roftl: I know exactly what you mean. it's definitely like an addiction, i will do anything to stay on hear as long as possible. even loose sleep! :blink::bleh:

i just read your post on the yes/no thread englishrose!! And i think he's amazing on youtube! I MUST see him live!!! you've made me want to see him even more if thats possible.

:wub2: You can get the audio/visual aspect of it on Youtube, but nothing compares to the feeling of being there and seeing him and interacting with him and the rest of the audience. It's incredible. He unifies an enormous body of people simply through being there...

I'm not too bad actually. I bit tired though...but sleep should cure that...if I ever manage to pry myself off the computer:naughty:

Hahaha...good luck with that :wink2:

:roftl: I know exactly what you mean. it's definitely like an addiction, i will do anything to stay on hear as long as possible. even loose sleep! :blink::bleh:

I know what you mean.

My best friend keeps telling me that I need to get a Facebook account. But I said no because the MFC and Facebook would be death to sleep. The MFC keeps me on for a LONG time each day and Facebook...just wouldn't work out...

I know what you mean.

My best friend keeps telling me that I need to get a Facebook account. But I said no because the MFC and Facebook would be death to sleep. The MFC keeps me on for a LONG time each day and Facebook...just wouldn't work out...

Facebook is addicting too...but not as addicting as here... :naughty:

I know what you mean.

yeah, i've never had facebook and probably never will, especially after joining here. i want to talk to people that i have something in common with :naughty:

besides, my friends and i still chat on msn (old school, i know :roftl: )

yeah, i've never had facebook and probably never will, especially after joining here. i want to talk to people that i have something in common with :naughty:

My friends and I pretty much use facebook like MSN :roftl:

I know what you mean. I still talk to my friends on msn as well. I find talking to someone in person is always better:naughty:

I know what you mean. I still talk to my friends on msn as well. I find talking to someone in person is always better:naughty:

Facebook is ridiculous! Hhahah! Its terrible! I'm a tech junkie. Its bad.

On the topic, if anyone has facebook, add me (Mehgan Smith in the Calgary/University of Calgary network)! And text messaging, like I never talk to my friends on the phone anymore, what happened to this world, tsk? On the other hand, without technology we all wouldn't be talking. I guess it balances out:roftl:

Ooooh and a HELLO to you Paulina! I'm Megs! Enjoy it here as i'm sure you will!:bleh:

G'night all

:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Thanks, paulina

Hi Alexandra!!!!!

Hey Paulina, didn't get a chance to welcome you! I'm Shanicka, but you can call me Nicka for short!

You're from Colombia? That's cool! My Spanish teacher is Colombian!

Hi Nicka!!!!!! nice to meet you yes I'm from Colombia wow great and your teacher is good? haha

thank you! you're so sweet!

Hi Melissa!!!!! you're so sweet too

My post #200!!!

Congratulations

Facebook is ridiculous! Hhahah! Its terrible! I'm a tech junkie. Its bad.

On the topic' date=' if anyone has facebook, add me (Mehgan Smith in the Calgary/University of Calgary network)! And text messaging, like I never talk to my friends on the phone anymore, what happened to this world, tsk? On the other hand, without technology we all wouldn't be talking. I guess it balances out:roftl:

Ooooh and a HELLO to you Paulina! I'm Megs! Enjoy it here as i'm sure you will!:bleh:

G'night all[/color']

Hello!!!!!!!

cassiopee just sent a message on myspace. a montreal radio station called ckoi fm lets the people choose 6 songs that they play at 6 p.m... in the choices... there is "lollipop" and since they don't play that song often on the radio, i was wondering if all of you could go and vote and try to get them to play "lollippop" & spread the mika love!! :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.ckoi.com/6a6.php

just scroll down the list and you will find it... thank you!

:thumb_yello:

cassiopee just sent a message on myspace. a montreal radio station called ckoi fm lets the people choose 6 songs that they play at 6 p.m... in the choices... there is "lollipop" and since they don't play that song often on the radio, i was wondering if all of you could go and vote and try to get them to play "lollippop" & spread the mika love!! :blush-anim-cl:

Lollipop started to play on the radio? :shocked: I vote right now :punk:

I'm here!

(VERO I LOVE YOUR HAIR, IT IS AMAZING. )

aww thx !!

I know what you mean.

Facebook sucks :mf_rosetinted: I prefer Myspace

But I do have an account cause all my friends IRL have Facebook and they all post pics from parties and such on there... so if I want to see them, I need to have one... :thumbdown:

:shocked: Lollipop is on the radio on CKOI !? It's not on Énergie yet.... But it won't make me listen to CKOI I hate that station....

I saw it on Musimax like three times this week! Well, last weekend.

Really ?? :shocked: WOOOOT !!!

On monday I was watching Musimax and Big Girl is still in the top 5... and it has been released months ago ! :thumb_yello:

Oh and I saw Sara Bareilles vid for Love Song !

Thanks for posting here too Guylaine :huglove:

It was on 18th position in last week countdown. I don't really listen to this station but I guess it should play if it's in the countdown....

Ah ok! Tant qu'à moi Big Girl à fait son temps à la radio :naughty:

Ouais bin Big Girl était sortie à CKOI avant Énergie aussi et j'avais demandé à Denis Fortin pourquoi Énergie ne l'avait pas sortie encore et il m'a répondu que Relax était encore trop populaire et en demande pour qu'ils sortent un nouveau single.... alors j'imagine que quand je vais lui dire que CKOI fait déjà jouer Lollipop, il va me répondre la même chose lol...

By the way about the rumor, I asked Denis Fortin and he hasn't heard anything about it...