That would be so nice of him if he did accept.

Don't want to be a downer but I don't think that would ever happen... busy busy man !

Hiding RainbowSky's Bed

rainbowbed.jpg

Oh thanks, you found my bed!!

*takes it back*

:sneaky2:

uh ?!?!? *confused*

Hiya Canadian Thread! How are you?

I haven't been around much, it's the end of the semester (Only 2 more weeks)

But I do miss the canadian thread...so I droped by for a quick hello and goodbye. Take care everyone, enjoy the nice weather.

2 more weeks !!! come on you can do it !!!

GO CAROLINA GO !!!

I just what to rant about the weather... It's SNOWING again :crybaby:

omg I was at work when it was snowing and everybody at my office was depressed...

i'm going to use my hairdryer to melt the snow.... i have decided. enough is enough!!!

lol !!! hold on I'll get my hairdryer and join you !

our snow is melted here HELLZ YES :cool:

We had SUN!! It was warm and I wore a skirt and a t-shirt! I sat outside!!!!!! Spring has finally dragged its arse up here!

Don't take this personnaly... but I hate you guys :mf_rosetinted:

this weather has caused immense boredom in my household..... instead of hibernating, here is what we did last night.

my youngest son is having a surprise party at my house tonight... 20+ friends of his are coming. he is not home until tonight.

soooooooo..... out of boredom, my oldest son, his girlfriend and uh mmm me, decided to fill his bedroom with balloons last night. i think we blew up over 700. the balloons cover the entire floor, about 4 ft high. then to make matters worse... we hung 4ft balloons (the thin ones used to make animals)

from the ceiling........ rows and rows and rows!!! we hid 12 chocolates in 12 of the balloons. if he wants a drink, he has to bring us a balloon with a chocolate in it, in exchange.... i think we have gone mad!!! i can't wait to see his face heheehe... we took pics and videos of his room :roftl: :roftl:

just thought i'd share it with you all... maybe you are bored too ;o)

lol AWESOME !!!! how did it go ? did he like it ?

My post #400!!!

lol congrats

he loved it! he couldn't quite believe it! kept shaking his head. once he went in the room, 25 friends came running up the stairs screaming "surprise"

here are the pictures of his room

marcroom4.jpg

marcroom3.jpg

marcroom2.jpg

marcroom1.jpg

of course... he didn't find it as fun to clean up once he popped them all :naughty: :naughty:

So...

guylainem123, how did that "balloon party" go...

hehehe it went very well thank you! i just posted pics of his room above. it wasn't as fun to clean it up though lol. he had to pop them to find chocolates to be entitled to a drink. fitting those inside balloons wasn't easy though lol. my house looked like a war zone this morning. there wasn't an empty bed, sofa, inflatable mattress or floor space in this house! i think 15 friends ended up sleeping here. they had fun though, which is the main thing. hubby & i were suppose to go out last night as we had tickets to go to a "spring dance" fundraiser that we sponsored, but we ended up staying here... can't leave that many party animals in my house lol:naughty: :naughty:

That looks like a lot of fun! I know I would enjoy it if someone did that for me!!! I like the happy face balloons btw :thumb_yello:

yeah... the happy face ones were kinda cute... somewhere in there, there was also "finding nemo" balloons lol

uh ?!?!? *confused*

Don't take this personnaly... but I hate you guys :mf_rosetinted:

Hehehehehe...blame the Aussies...

Oh, dun worra, it went away as quickly as it came. :mf_rosetinted:

he loved it! he couldn't quite believe it! kept shaking his head. once he went in the room, 25 friends came running up the stairs screaming "surprise"

of course... he didn't find it as fun to clean up once he popped them all :naughty: :naughty:

OH MY GOODNESS! I want to do that some day! A room full of balloons... that would make my life complete...

[quote=englishrose;

OH MY GOODNESS! I want to do that some day! A room full of balloons... that would make my life complete...

lol go for it if it makes your life complete! 100 and 1 ways to kill the time during yet another snow storm lol

Good morning! Mana went to the Juno Awards last night...guess she hasn't reported back yet. So I watched it on tv (with PVR help to fastforward all the boring stuff)for the first time. :naughty: I tried to find her in the audience, but no, didn't see her.

Feist won almost every major category and Russell Peters, as host, was just okay.

Good morning! Mana went to the Juno Awards last night...guess she hasn't reported back yet. So I watched it on tv (with PVR help to fastforward all the boring stuff)for the first time. :naughty: I tried to find her in the audience, but no, didn't see her.

Feist won almost every major category and Russell Peters, as host, was just okay.

I'm waiting for her report too! I'm so happy for Feist :punk:

good morning! i tried to see if i could see her as well with no luck.

it was my 1st time watching the whole thing too lol

hehehe it went very well thank you! i just posted pics of his room above. it wasn't as fun to clean it up though lol. he had to pop them to find chocolates to be entitled to a drink. fitting those inside balloons wasn't easy though lol. my house looked like a war zone this morning. there wasn't an empty bed, sofa, inflatable mattress or floor space in this house! i think 15 friends ended up sleeping here. they had fun though, which is the main thing. hubby & i were suppose to go out last night as we had tickets to go to a "spring dance" fundraiser that we sponsored, but we ended up staying here... can't leave that many party animals in my house lol:naughty: :naughty:

What fun! how old is your son Guyalinem? mine is 23 so no more friends birthday parties. : (

Good Morning, fellow Canadians!

If you watched the Junos (or were lucky enough to attend, like some peeps:thumb_yello: ), did you notice the insane collection of (?garbage) cans on the stage? LOL Couldn't help but imagine Mika and Cherisse going bananas on the cans with their drumsticks!!! :naughty:

Really, Mika should have been there, shouldn't he- the stage was all set up for Love Today! :sneaky2:

What fun! how old is your son Guyalinem? mine is 23 so no more friends birthday parties. : (

is turned 18 in february. we had planned a party for him, but it ended up snowing & only 3 showed up... he was quite desappointed. then life got in the way so we ended up re-doing the party last saturday, but this time he didn't know about it lol i also have a 22 yrs old son also. they still live at home as they are in university and cegep

is turned 18 in february. we had planned a party for him, but it ended up snowing & only 3 showed up... he was quite desappointed. then life got in the way so we ended up re-doing the party last saturday, but this time he didn't know about it lol i also have a 22 yrs old son also. they still live at home as they are in university and cegep

So this is a real surprise party for him to remember!:thumb_yello:

My 23 yr old -he's also a Feb baby - moved out last November - he got married! to a really lovely girl. He never liked school, but loved to be busy outdoors. Now he has a very busy landscaping/snow removal business. We are very proud of him.:blush-anim-cl:

My 15 yr old daughter is unsure yet what she wants to do. (heck, I am an oldling and still wonder what I want to do - (or should have done when i was younger LOL ):roftl:

Good Morning, fellow Canadians!

If you watched the Junos (or were lucky enough to attend, like some peeps:thumb_yello: ), did you notice the insane collection of (?garbage) cans on the stage? LOL Couldn't help but imagine Mika and Cherisse going bananas on the cans with their drumsticks!!! :naughty:

Really, Mika should have been there, shouldn't he- the stage was all set up for Love Today! :sneaky2:

Yes, I thought of that as well. I think they would have had a great time. :naughty:

Did you also notice Dragonette on the red carpet? I think Mika may have inspired their wardrobe choice for the night!!! :naughty:

http://www.dotspotter.com/photos/785779_Juno_Awards_Red_Carpet_2008

Yes, I thought of that as well. I think they would have had a great time. :naughty:

Did you also notice Dragonette on the red carpet? I think Mika may have inspired their wardrobe choice for the night!!! :naughty:

I've noticed! Thanks for posting the pic:thumb_yello:

Any Canadian fans of Oasis? they'll be touring next fall across Canada but they're still no date for Montreal :thumbdown: I'm pi$$ed off right now cuz they don't have anything planned for the saturday of the Osheaga fest (Montreal) but there's no clue what so ever if they'll come :furious:

They'll be at the Virgin fest in Toronto on the Sunday and in Ottawa on the wednesday... I really want to see them but my experience of concert in Ottawa isn't so great... it was boring in fact...

My favourite part of the Junos, didn't even happen during the actual show, it was on the red carpet...

Ben Mulroney was doing red carpet interviews when Russell Peters came over. So Ben said, to the crowd, "Give it up for Russell Simmons". It was so funny. Then Russell Peters was like, "when did Russell Simmons get here?". They were both laughing. Then Russell Peters was like "Okay Brian Mulroney". Oh my goodness...so funny.

Ben Mulroney did end up calling him "Russell Peters"...he he

My favourite part of the Junos, didn't even happen during the actual show, it was on the red carpet...

Ben Mulroney was doing red carpet interviews when Russell Peters came over. So Ben said, to the crowd, "Give it up for Russell Simmons". It was so funny. Then Russell Peters was like, "when did Russell Simmons get here?". They were both laughing. Then Russell Peters was like "Okay Brian Mulroney". Oh my goodness...so funny.

Ben Mulroney did end up calling him "Russell Peters"...he he

:roftl: Gotta love Ben Mulroney :)

here are the pictures of his room

marcroom4.jpg

marcroom3.jpg

marcroom2.jpg

marcroom1.jpg

of course... he didn't find it as fun to clean up once he popped them all

omg this is INSANE !!! and AWESOME !!!

hehehe it went very well thank you! i just posted pics of his room above. it wasn't as fun to clean it up though lol. he had to pop them to find chocolates to be entitled to a drink. fitting those inside balloons wasn't easy though lol. my house looked like a war zone this morning. there wasn't an empty bed, sofa, inflatable mattress or floor space in this house! i think 15 friends ended up sleeping here. they had fun though, which is the main thing. hubby & i were suppose to go out last night as we had tickets to go to a "spring dance" fundraiser that we sponsored, but we ended up staying here... can't leave that many party animals in my house lol

aaawwww you guys are awesome parents !!!

Oh, dun worra, it went away as quickly as it came. :mf_rosetinted:

how sad is this :mf_rosetinted:

Good morning! Mana went to the Juno Awards last night...guess she hasn't reported back yet. So I watched it on tv (with PVR help to fastforward all the boring stuff)for the first time. I tried to find her in the audience, but no, didn't see her.

you know what I actually forgot to watch the Junos... when was it ?

and good for Feist !!! I love her !

I'm waiting for her report too! I'm so happy for Feist :punk:

I am soooooooooooooooooo copying your avatar !!!

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOO !!! We are NUMBER ONE in the east hellz yeah !!!

BRING HOME THE CUP !!!!!

once again you guys are awesome parents !

My 15 yr old daughter is unsure yet what she wants to do. (heck, I am an oldling and still wonder what I want to do - (or should have done when i was younger LOL )

it's so hard figuring out what you want to do in live... there are so many possibilities.... and as if at 15-16 year old you know what you want to do 10 years later ! you go through so much changes during that period of your life !

Did you also notice Dragonette on the red carpet? I think Mika may have inspired their wardrobe choice for the night!!!

hehehe MIKA FASHION !!!

Hey people from Québec !

Tonight is the season premiere of Ici Louis-José Houde !!!

at 19h30 on Radio-Canada !

:punk:

Less than 2 minutes before the premiere of Ici Louis-José Houde!

So this is a real surprise party for him to remember!:thumb_yello:

My 23 yr old -he's also a Feb baby - moved out last November - he got married! to a really lovely girl. He never liked school, but loved to be busy outdoors. Now he has a very busy landscaping/snow removal business. We are very proud of him.:blush-anim-cl:

My 15 yr old daughter is unsure yet what she wants to do. (heck, I am an oldling and still wonder what I want to do - (or should have done when i was younger LOL ):roftl:

oh i'm sure he'll remember it :naughty:

your son does snow removal? he must have been quite the busy guy this winter! lol my son started at university last year in pharmacology, did one year... hated it, so in the fall, he is going for microelectronics.

as for the 18 years old, he seems to have it all planned. he is studying mechanical engineering and loving it. but it is extremely hard to decide at that age what you want to do for the rest of your life! it's a huge decision!